We are looking for a passionate and self-motivated Paralegal to ensure smooth running of local boutique law firm and effective case management.
• Provide administrative support to lawyers and enhance office effectiveness;
• Encode and file basic documents and correspondence;
• Answer and direct phone calls;
• Maintain contact lists;
• Monitor deadlines and manage calendar;
• Gather and analyze data and documents;
• Direct and coordinate law office activity. Other administratively support that may be asked from time to time.
• Proven working experience as Administrative Assistant;
• Familiarity with law, legal procedures and protocols, and court system;
• Satisfactory knowledge of day-to-day operations of a legal office;
• Computer literate;
• Proficiency in writing and speaking the English language;
• Excellent secretarial and organizational skills;
• Ability to handle multiple activities and work under pressure;
• Competent with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint