Court vs. arbitration/meditation, what's the most beneficial time saving option?

In Kenya

Last Updated: May 14, 2023

What is the best course of action for a case against a person abusing their power to cover up abuse crimes ranging from sexual, emotional, physical, financial and mental forms of abuse as well as gang stalking, harassment and intimidation? Is it court or an arbitration/meditation situation?

Answers (1)

Posted Mon, May 15, 2023 3:53 AM

This is best pursued through a criminal case. Report him to the police and allow them to investigate, a lawyer can help you monitor how the prosecution will handle the case. Additionally, you can sue him in a civil court for negligence so that he/she is ordered to compensate the victims for the harm suffered.

You need more information?

Let us find the right lawyers for you