List of the best law firms in Bangkok, Thailand
Smart Legal SolutionsBangkok, Thailand
Legal guides written by Smart Legal Solutions:
- Main Legal Measures to Protect Foreign Investment in Thailand
- Legal Protection of Foreign Investment in Thailand
- The importance of the geographical indications for the Thai economy
A.G. Group AsiaBangkok, Thailand
Free Consultation: 15 mins
GPS LegalBangkok, Thailand
Free Consultation: 15 mins
Legal guides written by GPS Legal:
- Land Ownership in Thailand: Title Deeds
- Thailand’s SMART Visa program: What you should know
- Estate planning goes beyond wills
Vertex Inter Firm Company LimitedBangkok, Thailand
Siam Center Law GroupBangkok, Thailand
Business in Siam Co., Ltd.Bangkok, Thailand
Siam International Law OfficeBangkok, Thailand
Refine your search by selecting a practice area.
Accidents & Injuries
Bankruptcy & Debt
Civil & Human Rights
Employment & Labor
Lawsuits & Disputes
Media, Technology and Telecoms
Thailand Legal Questions answered by Lawyers
Browse our 39 legal questions in Thailand and the lawyer answers, or ask your own questions for free.
- What benefits can my company enjoy under the Board of Investment (BOI) promotion?
- Once the company is BOI promoted, the following basic incentives may be granted: Exemption of corporate income tax Exemption of import duties on machinery Exemption of import duties on raw materials used in R&D Exemption of import duties on raw materials used in production for export Non-tax incentives
- What are the requirements for BOI promotion in Thailand?
- There are details and nuances, however, at the basic level, your company is eligible for BOI promotion if it meets the following criteria: The company is included in one of the eight eligible business categories The company performs eligible activities based on this category The company can meet the minimum capital investment sum The company is registered under Thai law The company meets all of the business requirements
- What business categories are eligible for BOI promotion in Thailand?
- To gain BOI Thailand promotion, your business must fall within one of the eight stated business categories: Agriculture and agricultural products Light industry Services and public utility Chemicals, paper, and plastic Technology and innovation development Electronic industry and electric appliances Metal products, machinery, and transport equipment Mining, ceramics, and basic metals
How to find the best lawyers in Bangkok?
How to choose the right lawyer has never been easy, lawyers have different specialties where they focus on different types of issues.
First thing you need to do is to determine the scope of your issue to identify the lawyer or law firm specialized in that particular area of the law. Same as a dentist won’t be the best doctor to operate you from an eye issue, a lawyer specialized in divorces won’t be the best option for a litigation with your employer.
After finding the law firms in Bangkok with the right experience for your matter, there are several other things to consider like, the size of the firm, their price range, their professionalism, the proximity to you and his communication.
What questions to ask a lawyer in Bangkok before hiring them?
Something that is supposed to come with the profession, honesty and high ethics are essential in your selection of lawyers in Bangkok, Thailand, you can take advantage of the free consultation many lawyers and law firms in Bangkok offer. You can determine the character of your lawyers through the initial conversation. Usually they offer an hour or less free for the consultation, be sure to make the right questions to them like:
- Years practicing. Experienced lawyers will have the right approach to your issue.
- Experience in the same legal area. Be sure your chosen lawyer is expert on the same legal field of your issue.
- Success cases. Gain trust through their success cases.
- The caseload they will assign to your case. Are they free enough for your case?
- Pricing structure, essential to avoid surprise on the billing.
- Malpractice insurance. Things can get nasty, ask for malpractice responsibility.
- Special skills or certifications. Continuous education will show passion and responsibility in their procession.
- Who will be assigned to your case. Is your case going to be passed to a junior member or to the person you are directly consulting.
- How often you will be updated about your case. As much feedback as possible will be the best to have confidence in your lawyer.
- Client references.
Don’t hesitate to interview several law firms or lawyers until you find the right match in all the aspects, from the right pricing, experience and trust.
What types of lawyers can I find in Bangkok?
In Lawzana you will find a list of highly trustworthy law firms and lawyers that covers all different aspects of of the law:
- Criminal Lawyers in Bangkok
- Personal injury Lawyers in Bangkok
- Workers compensation Lawyers in Bangkok
- Bankruptcy Lawyers in Bangkok
- Family Lawyers in Bangkok
- Immigration Lawyers in Bangkok
- Estate Planning and Elder Law Lawyers in Bangkok
- Intellectual Property Lawyers in Bangkok
- Employment Lawyers in Bangkok
- Corporate Lawyers in Bangkok
- Medical Malpractice Lawyers in Bangkok
- Tax Lawyers in Bangkok
- Real Estate Lawyers in Bangkok
- Civil Litigation Lawyers in Bangkok
Review our top list of lawyers in Bangkok, where we curated and verified only the best and trustable law firms. Read the reviews and ask for a free of charge consultation.