List of the best law firms in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Naji Beidoun Advocates & Legal ConsultantsDubai, United Arab Emirates
Binherz AdvocatesDubai, United Arab Emirates
Nexsoma LegalDubai, United Arab Emirates
Dr. Ibrahim Al Mulla Advocate and Legal ServicesDubai, United Arab Emirates
Mohamed Al Marzooqi Advocates & ConsultancyDubai, United Arab Emirates
Nasser Alawar, Advocates & Legal consultantsDubai, United Arab Emirates
Mohammad Al Najjar AdvocatesDubai, United Arab Emirates
The Attorneys - Advocates & Legal ConsultantsDubai, United Arab Emirates
Fotis International Law FirmDubai, United Arab Emirates
Refine your search by selecting a practice area.
Accidents & Injuries
Bankruptcy & Debt
Civil & Human Rights
Employment & Labor
Lawsuits & Disputes
Media, Technology and Telecoms
United Arab Emirates Legal Questions answered by Lawyers
Browse our 1 legal question in United Arab Emirates and the lawyer answers, or ask your own questions for free.
Top Lawyers in Dubai
Working on a legal issue can feel like a minefield. There are so many factors that can affect the outcome of your case, and you don't know where to start. Especially if you are trying to look for top lawyers in Dubai.
Perhaps you start by asking: “How much does it cost to hire a lawyer in Dubai?”, “Is there a free lawyer in Dubai?”, or “ Where can I find a lawyer in Dubai?”.
Nevertheless, hiring a highly experienced lawyer who has worked on countless cases is the most important thing to do. You must hire the best lawyer who is able to accurately assess your case and provide you with the best advice possible.
Another factor that you have to look into is to make sure they understand what's happening with your case at all times. Find the best lawyer who will explain everything clearly and concisely to you and assure that there is no confusion or misunderstandings about what needs to be done next.
What questions to ask a lawyer in Dubai before hiring them?
You can tell if the lawyer is a perfect fit for you by asking relevant questions such as the following:
- Years of practicing. Experienced lawyers should have the right approach to your issue.
- Experience in the same legal area. Be sure your chosen lawyer is an expert on the same legal field of your issue.
- Success cases. Gain trust through their success cases.
- The caseload they will assign to your case. Are they free enough for your case?
- The pricing structure is essential to avoid a surprise on the billing.
- Malpractice insurance. Things can get nasty, asking for malpractice responsibility.
- Special skills or certifications. Continuous education will show passion and responsibility in their profession.
- Who will be assigned to your case? Is your case going to be passed to a junior member or to the person you are directly consulting?
- How often will you be updated about your case? As much feedback as possible will be the best to have confidence in your lawyer.
- Client references. A reliable and successful legal professional will be willing to demonstrate his/her credentials.
- Don’t hesitate to interview several law firms or lawyers until you find the right match in all aspects, from the right pricing, experience, and trust.
What Types of Lawyers Can I Find in Dubai?
In Lawzana you will find a list of highly trustworthy law firms and lawyers that covers all different aspects of the law:
- Criminal Lawyers in Dubai
- Personal injury Lawyers in Dubai
- Workers Compensation Lawyers in Dubai
- Bankruptcy Lawyers in Dubai
- Family Lawyers in Dubai
- Immigration Lawyers in Dubai
- Estate Planning and Elder Law Lawyers in Dubai
- Intellectual Property Lawyers in Dubai
- Employment Lawyers in Dubai
- Corporate Lawyers in Dubai
- Medical Malpractice Lawyers in Dubai
- Tax Lawyers in Dubai
- Real Estate Lawyers in Dubai
- Civil Litigation Lawyers in Dubai
Review our top list of lawyers in Dubai, where we curated and verified only the best and trustable law firms. Read the reviews and ask for a free-of-charge consultation.