List of the best law firms in Australia
Carter CapnerBrisbane, Australia
Douglas & CollinsLaunceston, Australia
Gilshenan & LutonBrisbane, Australia
Summers LegalPerth, Australia
Minter EllisonBrisbane, Australia
Grigor LawyersMelbourne, Australia
Oliver Paxman - Criminal Lawyers PerthPerth, Australia
NEVETT FORD MELBOURNE PTY LTDMelbourne, Australia
West Family LawyersSubiaco, Australia
Refine your search by selecting a practice area.
Accidents & Injuries
Bankruptcy & Debt
Civil & Human Rights
Employment & Labor
Lawsuits & Disputes
Media, Technology and Telecoms
Browse law firms by city in Australia
Refine your search by selecting a city.
Australia Legal Questions answered by Lawyers
Browse our 2 legal questions in Australia and the lawyer answers, or ask your own questions for free.
- Cancel a property contract
- Dear Could you let me know if the contract was for a property based in Pakistan? If its in Pakistan then I can advise on the course of action.Regards,Rana AhmadASK Team +92 301 844 4472
- Expat resident Pattaya.
- Yes, we can assist if still needed. Contact us if needed. [email protected]
Top Solicitors in Australia
Australia currently has more than 80,000 solicitors and the numbers are growing every year. In fact, there has been a 45% increase in solicitors practising in the country over the past decade. With that being said, some people find it a bit hard and time-consuming to get the legal assistance they need.
There are a few things that you can do to help you narrow down your search. First, understand what kind of legal situation you are in. Then find lawyers who are experts in that area. You can also use platforms where you can have a view of the top solicitors in Australia.
Moreover, you can always have free consultations where you and your lawyer could get to know each other. Having a conversation with them would make both of you comfortable and let you decide if they are a great match for you.
Here is some guidance on what questions you should ask and what type of lawyers you can find in Australia:
What questions to ask a lawyer in Australia before hiring them?
Knowing the right questions to ask in a solicitor would help you find the legal assistance that is the best fit for you and your situation. Here are some of the questions that you can use:
- Years of practicing. Experienced lawyers should have the right approach to your issue.
- Experience in the same legal area. Be sure your chosen lawyer is an expert on the same legal field of your issue.
- Success cases. Gain trust through their success cases.
- The caseload they will assign to your case. Are they free enough for your case?
- The pricing structure is essential to avoid a surprise on the billing.
- Malpractice insurance. Things can get nasty, ask for malpractice responsibility.
- Special skills or certifications. Continuous education will show passion and responsibility in their profession.
- Who will be assigned to your case? Is your case going to be passed to a junior member or to the person you are directly consulting?
- How often will you be updated about your case? As much feedback as possible will be the best to have confidence in your lawyer.
- Client references. A reliable and successful legal professional will be willing to demonstrate his/her credentials.
- Don’t hesitate to interview several law firms or lawyers until you find the right match in all the aspects, from the right pricing, experience, and trust.
What types of lawyers can I find in Australia?
In Lawzana you will find a list of highly trustworthy law firms and lawyers that covers all different aspects of the law:
- Criminal Lawyers in Australia
- Personal injury Lawyers in Australia
- Worker's compensation Lawyers in Australia
- Bankruptcy Lawyers in Australia
- Family Lawyers in Australia
- Immigration Lawyers in Australia
- Estate Planning and Elder Law Lawyers in Australia
- Intellectual Property Lawyers in Australia
- Employment Lawyers in Australia
- Corporate Lawyers in Australia
- Medical Malpractice Lawyers in Australia
- Tax Lawyers in Australia
- Real Estate Lawyers in Australia
- Civil Litigation Lawyers in Australia
Review our top list of lawyers in Australia, where we curated and verified only the best and trustable law firms. Read the reviews and ask for a free-of-charge consultation.