List of the best law firms in United Kingdom
Bray & Bray SolicitorsLeicester, United Kingdom
Kang & Co SolicitorsBirmingham, United Kingdom
Oakwood SolicitorsLeeds, United Kingdom
Howells SolicitorsSheffield, United Kingdom
Mark Reynolds Solicitors LtdLiverpool, United Kingdom
Ergo LawEdinburgh, United Kingdom
Jones WhyteGlasgow, United Kingdom
VisaConnect Immigration ConsultantsLondon, United Kingdom
Free Consultation: 15 mins
Gregory Abrams Davidson SolicitorsLiverpool, United Kingdom
Refine your search by selecting a practice area.
Accidents & Injuries
Bankruptcy & Debt
Civil & Human Rights
Employment & Labor
Lawsuits & Disputes
Media, Technology and Telecoms
Browse law firms by city in United Kingdom
Refine your search by selecting a city.
United Kingdom Legal Questions answered by Lawyers
Browse our 2 legal questions in United Kingdom and the lawyer answers, or ask your own questions for free.
- A website published my thesis as their work
- According to Greek Intellectual Property Law, you shall claim a huge compensation, because only the author maintains the right to manage his/her thesis. Moreover, braking Copyright constitutes a felony, punishable with up to 15 years of imprisonment
- Notarised travel document
- Hi. As long as the document to be notarized is complete then it will be a breeze. Just bring it to a notary public near you. Thank you.
Top Lawyers in the UK
Finding a top lawyer in the UK can be challenging, there is a lot of competition to get on their books. It also depends on what your needs are and what your budget for legal work is. On top of that, there are a lot of questions that need answering, such as: How do I find a good lawyer? What should I look for in a lawyer? How do I hire an expert to handle my case?
When you are looking for the best lawyer in the UK, there are several things that you should consider. First is experience. A lawyer who has been practicing for a long time is going to be more likely to know what they are doing and will have more time to devote to your case.
The second thing to look for is the lawyer's education. If they have gone through law school, this means they have been trained in how to handle various types of cases and how to protect their rights as an individual.
Finally, look at their credentials. This includes everything from their license number to their degree or other certification.
When choosing a lawyer, it also helps if you know what makes an attorney good at their job:
- An attorney who has experience working with similar kinds of cases will be better able to help you understand what you need and how best to approach the situation
- An experienced attorney will be able to help you with all aspects of your case—including research, negotiation, and trial preparation
- An experienced attorney will be able to help you navigate any potential pitfalls that might arise during negotiations or during trial proceedings
What Questions to Ask a Lawyer in the UK Before Hiring Them?
When you have narrowed down your choices and have chosen someone who seems like they would be a good fit for your case, it is time to set up an appointment so that they can review all relevant documents and discuss what needs to be done next.
You can also take note of these questions that you can ask a lawyer to help you better understand if they are really a good fit for your case:
- Years of practicing. Experienced lawyers should have the right approach to your issue.
- Experience in the same legal area. Be sure your chosen lawyer is an expert on the same legal field of your issue.
- Success cases. Gain trust through their success cases.
- The caseload they will assign to your case. Are they free enough for your case?
- The pricing structure is essential to avoid a surprise on the billing.
- Malpractice insurance. Things can get nasty, asking for malpractice responsibility.
- Special skills or certifications. Continuous education will show passion and responsibility in their profession.
- Who will be assigned to your case? Is your case going to be passed to a junior member or to the person you are directly consulting?
- How often will you be updated about your case? As much feedback as possible will be the best to have confidence in your lawyer.
- Client references. A reliable and successful legal professional will be willing to demonstrate his/her credentials.
- Don’t hesitate to interview several law firms or lawyers until you find the right match in all aspects, from the correct pricing, experience, and trust.
What Types of Lawyers Can I Find in the UK?
In Lawzana you will find a list of highly trustworthy law firms and lawyers that covers all different aspects of the law:
- Criminal Lawyers in the UK
- Personal injury Lawyers in the UK
- Workers Compensation Lawyers in the UK
- Bankruptcy Lawyers in the UK
- Family Lawyers in the UK
- Immigration Lawyers in the UK
- Estate Planning and Elder Law Lawyers in the UK
- Intellectual Property Lawyers in the UK
- Employment Lawyers in the UK
- Corporate Lawyers in the UK
- Medical Malpractice Lawyers in the UK
- Tax Lawyers in the UK
- Real Estate Lawyers in the UK
- Civil Litigation Lawyers in the UK
Review our top list of lawyers in the UK, where we curated and verified only the best and trustable law firms. Read the reviews and ask for a free-of-charge consultation.