List of the best law firms in New York, United States
Greenberg Traurig, LLP.New York, United States
Cooper Levenson Attorneys at LawNew York, United States
Dorsey & Whitney LLPNew York, United States
Stinson LLPNew York, United States
Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLPNew York, United States
Perkins Coie LLPNew York, United States
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLPNew York, United States
Phillips Lytle LLPNew York, United States
Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLPNew York, United States
Refine your search by selecting a practice area.
Accidents & Injuries
Bankruptcy & Debt
Civil & Human Rights
Employment & Labor
Lawsuits & Disputes
Media, Technology and Telecoms
Top lawyers in New York
Choosing a lawyer comes with a great challenge for some people. Some find it easy but most people find it difficult because of the many things to consider.
The first thing you need to do is determine the scope of your issue to identify the lawyer that specializes in that particular area in the law. We all want to have the best lawyer to deal with the issues and cases we are facing so we can be satisfied with the result.
With its fast-growing population, New York has become one of the top cities that offers different privileges and perks. As it continues to grow it has double the average of the National demands and results in higher professional demands so you can find your best lawyers here and get them at your best deals.
Finding the law firms in New York with the right experience for your matter comes with great responsibility. These are just some of the things that we need to consider in finding that lawyer and law firm to handle your cases.
- How big is the Firm
- Price Ranges
- Communication (To clients and Colleagues)
What questions to ask a lawyer in New York before hiring them?
Something that is supposed to come with the profession, honesty and high ethics are essential in your selection of lawyers in New York, you can take advantage of the free consultation of many lawyers and law firms in New York. Get to know your lawyer in your initial conversation, ask them the most common questions that you need to know.
- Years practicing. Ask how many years of experience he has in law.
- Make sure that the lawyer has experience in the same legal field.
- Success cases. Gain trust through their success cases.
- The caseload they will assign to your case. Are they free enough for your case?
- The pricing structure, ask them the cost and services they offer.
- Malpractice insurance. Things can get unpleasant, always ask for malpractice responsibility.
- Special skills or certifications. You will know that they take their field seriously when they enjoy learning more about it.
- Who will be assigned to your case?
- How often will you be updated about your case?
- Client references.
Don’t hesitate to interview several law firms or lawyers until you find the right match in all the aspects, from the right pricing to experience and trust.
What types of lawyers can I find in New York?
In Lawzana you will find a list of highly trustworthy law firms and lawyers that covers all different aspects of the law:
- Criminal Lawyers in New York
- Finance Lawyers in New York
- Business Lawyers in New York
- Insurance Lawyers in New York
- Human Rights Lawyers in New York
- Immigration Lawyers in New York
- Estate Planning and Elderly Law Lawyers in New York
- Intellectual Property Lawyers in New York
- Media Technology and Telecoms Lawyers in New York
- Corporate Lawyers in New York
- Medical Malpractice Lawyers in New York
- Tax Lawyers in New York
- Real Estate Lawyers in New York
- Civil Litigation Lawyers in New York
Review our top list of lawyers in New York, where we curated and verified only the best and trustable law firms. Read the reviews and ask for a free-of-charge consultation.