The Norton Law GroupSydney, Australia
At The Norton Law Group, our lawyers are some of Sydney’s best and leading family lawyers. We specialise in resolving complex family...
Lazarus LegalSydney, Australia
Lazarus Legal are a diverse group of individuals made up of legal experts and commercial advisors with varied backgrounds and stories to tell. We...
LexGlobal Partners - The Best Law Firm in AfghanistanSydney, Australia
LexGlobal is a full service law firm in Kabul, Afghanistan and Sydney & Brisbane Australia. LexGlobal Partners is a leading corporate and...
Owen Hodge LawyersSydney, Australia
Owen Hodge Lawyers is a top tier law firm that Sydney residents rely on. We commenced providing legal services to the St George and Sutherland...
K & T LegalSydney, Australia
K & T Legal offers the best services to cater for your legal needs. We pride ourselves in maintaining a close relationship with our clients by...
Maatouks Law GroupSydney, Australia
Sydney’s Most Experienced LawyersIf you are looking for an experienced team of lawyers, there is no looking past Maatouks Law Group. Having been in...
Refine your search by selecting a practice area.
Top Lawyers in Sydney
According to the National Profile of Solicitors, over the last 7 years, the number of practicing lawyers in Australia is reported to have increased nationally by 33%, but while it seems that people are offered more choices, how they can find and meet their right lawyers are nevertheless limited. Choices are available, but simply inaccessible. This is where Lawzana comes into view and can be the ultimate place where clients can find and meet their right legal team in Sydney, Australia.
How to Begin
How to choose the right lawyer has never been easy, lawyers have different specialties where they focus on different types of issues.
The first thing you need to do is to determine the scope of your issue to identify the lawyer or law firm specialized in that particular area of the law. Same as a dentist won’t be the best doctor to operate you from an eye issue, a lawyer specialized in divorces won’t be the best option for litigation with your employer.
After finding the law firms in Sydney with the right experience for your matter, there are several other things to consider like, the size of the firm, their price range, their professionalism, the proximity to you, and his communication.
What Questions to Ask a Lawyer in Australia, Sydney before hiring them?
Something that is supposed to come with the profession, honesty, and high ethics are essential in your selection of lawyers in Sydney, Australia, you can take advantage of the free consultation many lawyers and law firms in Sydney offer. You can determine the character of your lawyers through the initial conversation. Usually, they offer an hour or less free for the consultation, be sure to make the right questions to them like:
- Years of practicing. Experienced lawyers should have the right approach to your issue.
- Experience in the same legal area. Be sure your chosen lawyer is an expert on the same legal field of your issue.
- Success cases. Gain trust through their success cases.
- The caseload they will assign to your case. Are they free enough for your case?
- The pricing structure, essential to avoid a surprise on the billing.
- Malpractice insurance. Things can get nasty, ask for malpractice responsibility.
- Special skills or certifications. Continuous education will show passion and responsibility in their procession.
- Who will be assigned to your case? Is your case going to be passed to a junior member or to the person you are directly consulting?
- How often will you be updated about your case? As much feedback as possible will be the best to have confidence in your lawyer.
- Client references. A reliable and successful legal professional will be willing to demonstrate his/her credentials.
- Don’t hesitate to interview several law firms or lawyers until you find the right match in all the aspects, from the right pricing, experience, and trust.
What Types of Lawyers Can I Find in Sydney?
In Lawzana you will find a list of highly trustworthy law firms and lawyers that covers all different aspects of the law:
- Criminal Lawyers in Sydney
- Personal injury Lawyers in Sydney
- Workers Compensation Lawyers in Sydney
- Bankruptcy Lawyers in Sydney
- Family Lawyers in Sydney
- Immigration Lawyers in Sydney
- Estate Planning and Elder Law Lawyers in Sydney
- Intellectual Property Lawyers in Sydney
- Employment Lawyers in Sydney
- Corporate Lawyers in Sydney
- Medical Malpractice Lawyers in Sydney
- Tax Lawyers in Sydney
- Real Estate Lawyers in Sydney
- Civil Litigation Lawyers in Sydney
Review our top list of lawyers in Sydney, where we curated and verified only the best and trustable law firms. Read the reviews and ask for a free of charge consultation.
Ready to get Started?
Send your needs to matching lawyers and pick the best one.