List of the best lawyers in Sydney, Australia
O'Brien Criminal and Civil Solicitors, SydneySydney, Australia
A J Law & CoSydney, Australia
Criminal Law GroupSydney, Australia
Free Consultation: 15 mins
Aiken Lawyers Pty LtdSydney, Australia
Austin Haworth & Lexon LegalSydney, Australia
Anthony Scarcella, LawyerSydney, Australia
LexGlobal Partners - The Best Law Firm in AfghanistanSydney, Australia
Moray & Agnew LawyersSydney, Australia
Alexanders LawyersSydney, Australia
Refine your search by selecting a practice area.
Accidents & Injuries
Bankruptcy & Debt
Civil & Human Rights
Employment & Labor
Lawsuits & Disputes
Media, Technology and Telecoms
Australia Legal Questions answered by Lawyers
Browse our 3 legal questions in Australia and the lawyer answers, or ask your own questions for free.
- Cancel a property contract
- Dear Could you let me know if the contract was for a property based in Pakistan? If its in Pakistan then I can advise on the course of action.Regards,Rana AhmadASK Team +92 301 844 4472
- Expat resident Pattaya.
- Yes, we can assist if still needed. Contact us if needed. [email protected]
- Assets and children
- Thank you for reaching out to us with your query.We understand that legal matters can often be complex and require professional guidance to ensure the best possible outcome. To provide you with the most accurate and tailored advice, it would be beneficial to discuss your specific situation with a qualified lawyer.For a more detailed consultation, we invite you to connect with us either through our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/dmclawph or via email at [email protected]. This will allow us to understand the nuances of your case and offer the most appropriate legal guidance.Please feel free to share any relevant details or documents related to your query when you contact us. Rest assured, all information shared will be treated with the utmost confidentiality and professionalism.We look forward to assisting you further and providing the legal support you need.Warm regards,Dagsaan Monterde Castillo Law
Top Lawyers in Sydney
According to the National Profile of Solicitors, over the last 7 years, the number of practicing lawyers in Australia is reported to have increased nationally by 33%, but while it seems that people are offered more choices, how they can find and meet their right lawyers are nevertheless limited. Choices are available, but simply inaccessible. This is where Lawzana comes into view and can be the ultimate place where clients can find and meet their right legal team in Sydney, Australia.
How to Begin
How to choose the right lawyer has never been easy, lawyers have different specialties where they focus on different types of issues.
The first thing you need to do is to determine the scope of your issue to identify the lawyer or law firm specialized in that particular area of the law. Same as a dentist won’t be the best doctor to operate you from an eye issue, a lawyer specialized in divorces won’t be the best option for litigation with your employer.
After finding the law firms in Sydney with the right experience for your matter, there are several other things to consider like, the size of the firm, their price range, their professionalism, the proximity to you, and his communication.
What Questions to Ask a Lawyer in Australia, Sydney before hiring them?
Something that is supposed to come with the profession, honesty, and high ethics are essential in your selection of lawyers in Sydney, Australia, you can take advantage of the free consultation many lawyers and law firms in Sydney offer. You can determine the character of your lawyers through the initial conversation. Usually, they offer an hour or less free for the consultation, be sure to make the right questions to them like:
- Years of practicing. Experienced lawyers should have the right approach to your issue.
- Experience in the same legal area. Be sure your chosen lawyer is an expert on the same legal field of your issue.
- Success cases. Gain trust through their success cases.
- The caseload they will assign to your case. Are they free enough for your case?
- The pricing structure, essential to avoid a surprise on the billing.
- Malpractice insurance. Things can get nasty, ask for malpractice responsibility.
- Special skills or certifications. Continuous education will show passion and responsibility in their procession.
- Who will be assigned to your case? Is your case going to be passed to a junior member or to the person you are directly consulting?
- How often will you be updated about your case? As much feedback as possible will be the best to have confidence in your lawyer.
- Client references. A reliable and successful legal professional will be willing to demonstrate his/her credentials.
- Don’t hesitate to interview several law firms or lawyers until you find the right match in all the aspects, from the right pricing, experience, and trust.
What Types of Lawyers Can I Find in Sydney?
In Lawzana you will find a list of highly trustworthy law firms and lawyers that covers all different aspects of the law:
- Criminal Lawyers in Sydney
- Personal injury Lawyers in Sydney
- Workers Compensation Lawyers in Sydney
- Bankruptcy Lawyers in Sydney
- Family Lawyers in Sydney
- Immigration Lawyers in Sydney
- Estate Planning and Elder Law Lawyers in Sydney
- Intellectual Property Lawyers in Sydney
- Employment Lawyers in Sydney
- Corporate Lawyers in Sydney
- Medical Malpractice Lawyers in Sydney
- Tax Lawyers in Sydney
- Real Estate Lawyers in Sydney
- Civil Litigation Lawyers in Sydney
Review our top list of lawyers in Sydney, where we curated and verified only the best and trustable law firms. Read the reviews and ask for a free of charge consultation.
The information provided on this page is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. While we strive to present accurate and up-to-date information, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or currentness of the content. Laws and regulations can change frequently, and interpretations of the law can vary. Therefore, you should consult with qualified legal professionals for specific advice tailored to your situation. We disclaim all liability for actions you take or fail to take based on any content on this page. If you find any information to be incorrect or outdated, please contact us, and we will make efforts to rectify it.