Conse Law Firm provides legal services to domestic and international clients, ranging from complex legal transactions to regular legal matters.
Conse Law Firm executes corporate and commercial transactions across a broad range of industries, including telecommunications, aviation, oil and gas, information technology, agriculture, energy and infrastructure, real estate, food and beverage, gambling, cryptocurrency and blockchain, and Fintech.
Conse Law Firm strives to develop long-term relationships with the clients by earning their trust, handling their matters with full dedication, and recognising their individual needs.
Bankruptcy & Debt
Conse offers full legal services to its client in the process of bankruptcy and debt-related matters.
Our practice is diverse and encompasses all significant corporate transactions and/or corporate law-related matters that a business may encounter on an unusual or routine basis.
We assist our clients in structuring, timing, and implementing corporate transactions, as well as providing advice on all practical matters that must be considered during the course of the deal.
The illustrative list of the most commonly requested transactions and issues from our practice includes:
- Domestic or cross-border merger, share or asset acquisition or joint venture transactions;
- Company formation and drafting of the constitution documents;
- Corporate governance, shareholder's rights and remedies;
- Reorganizations, demergers, insolvency and liquidations;
- Shareholder's agreements, management agreements;
- Ongoing reporting obligations and compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Due diligence investigation and post-completion integration;
- Offshore registrations.
Law of Intellectual Property (IP) covers all forms of mental creation, including inventions, literary and artistic works, designs, as well as symbols, names, and images used in commerce. IP is legally protected through patents, copyright, design rights, and trademarks, which enable individuals to earn recognition or financial gain from the inventions or creations they make.
While copyright is protected from the moment the work is created, patents, designs, and trademarks must be registered with the appropriate authority in the relevant jurisdiction in order for the owner to fully enjoy their IP rights.
We have extensive experience providing the following IP-related services to clients:
- Drafting of software license or software development agreements;
- Drafting of TV retransmission agreements;
- Drafting of any IP related license agreements;
- Integrating IP related clauses in any type of the agreements;
- Submitting applications on the registration of trademarks and designs to National Intellectual Property Center of Georgia - Sakpatenti;
- Submitting appeals to Chamber of Appeals at Sakpatenti;
- Protecting IP rights before Common Courts of Georgia.
Prior to entering into any real estate deal, the parties shall possess detailed information about the validity and compliance of the transaction with the requirements of the applicable law. Additionally, the buyer must be mindful of the legal status of the real estate being purchased.
Furthermore, before a closing can take place, a variety of legal conditions must be examined and considered.
Experience of Conse Law Firm
- Determining the legal status of the real estate;
- Preparing real estate agreements;
- Due diligence of the real estate;
- Registration and cancellation of real estate registrations;
- Using real estate as a security and drafting appropriate agreements;
- Construction permits;
- Purchasing state-owned real estate through auction;
- Procedures for acknowledgement of property rights;
- Procedures for legalization of illegal constructions;
- Other real estate-related hearing and litigations in administrative bodies and the courts.
Employment & Labor
The key factor in labor market growth is to formulate employment policies on the basis of regulations and existing court precedents.
On the one hand, the employer must safeguard guaranteed worker rights, while it is also essential to protect the employer's legitimate interests. The presence of labor policies, which are formulated in accordance with the law, ensures that this balance is achieved. It is important that lawyers are involved in this process.
Experience of Conse Law Firm
- Drafting employment agreements, internal labor regulations, employment manuals, and other employment -related legal documentation in compliance with existing legislation and court practice;
- Employment audit (due diligence) in the process of reorganization, identification of risks in the process of dismissals and transfer of undertakings;
- Drafting legal opinions and recommendations on employment-related matters;
- Consulting employees on labor rights;
- Representing employers or employees in litigations and hearings.
Our Partners and Associates
Tamar Kharazishvili is a founding Partner of Conse Law Firm. She specializes in corporate and commercial law, tax regulations, real estate transactions, employment matters, licenses, permits and authorizations, regulatory compliance and intellectual property law.
Tamar Mamporia is a founding Partner of Conse Law Firm and an experienced business lawyer. She specializes in corporate and commercial transactions, licenses and permits, capital market transactions, oil and gas regulations, aviation law, employment law, environmental regulations, due diligence and deal closing matters.
Elene Tskrialashvili holds the position of a Junior Associate at Conse Law Firm. She joined Conse in July 2019 as an Intern and has been gradually promoted to the current position.
Gvantsa Saneblidze holds the position of a Junior Associate at Conse Law Firm. She joined Conse Law Firm in March 2020 as a Paralegal and has been promoted to the current position.
ADR Mediation & Arbitration
Conse offers conflict resolution through alternative dispute resolution techniques
Accidents & Injuries
Conse offers representation in common courts and negotiations with third parties.
Full legal services in advertising and marketing business
Advertising and Marketing
Conse offers full legal services to industries operating in the advertising and marketing business. The package covers the preparation of legal documents, structuring sector-specific deals, and managing the execution process.
Full legal services in agriculture business
Conse offers full legal services to industries operating in the agriculture sector. The package covers the preparation of legal documents, structuring sector-specific deals, and managing the execution process. When applicable, Conse also assists the clients to get the relevant licenses, permits, or authorisations/registrations from the state entities, when applicable.
Conse is advising airline businesses on a wide array of commercial transactions and regulatory matters.