N. Panagidou Law Office is a modern law office delivering personalised legal services to individuals and businesses. Main areas of specialization are dispute resolution, corporate and commercial, employment, immigration, real estate, debt recovery, intellectual property, compliance, IT law. Our Mission is to focus on client satisfaction and service by delivering tailored, quality cost effective legal solutions to individuals and businesses. We are determined to support our clients effectively and efficiently through long lasting relationships build on a deep understanding of each client goals and targets, legal and business acumen and sound advice.
N. PANAGIDOU LAW OFFICE is a specialist professional adviser of businesses on corporate and commercial matters.
We are able to support and act for businesses of all sizes across all industry sectors and have particular experience and expertise in advising in the IT & Technology sectors.
NPL offers legal advice on a wide range of business and corporate matters, including setting up a business, venture capital, joint ventures and mergers and acquisitions.
Our advice is specific to each client business purpose and we do not consider that one-size-fits-all. We strive to know your business and work with you in order to deliver valued services supporting your growth and success.
At NPL we are solution oriented, practical and responsive and we have the experience, resources and expertise to deliver your legal needs effectively at high speed:
- Company Incorporation in Cyprus and other jurisdictions (constitutional documents
including shareholders’ agreements and articles of association)
- Corporate governance (including guidance on directors’ duties)
- Statutory and regulatory compliance (handling matters in relation to CySec, the Gaming Commission of Cyprus, the National Betting Authority)
- Corporate Agreements (Shareholder / Partnership)
- Shares (Acquisition / Disposal)
- Property (Purchase and Sales)
- Mergers and Acquisitions (including pre-due diligence, deal structure, pre- contract documentations, post completion matters)
- Contract drafting (non-disclosure agreements, memorandums of understanding, services agreements, product licensing agreements, master service agreements , e-commerce agreements, subscription agreements, agency, distribution agreements, value added reseller agreements, white label agreements)
- Reorganisations and restructuring
Additional services through NPL and our trusted network of associates include:
- Nominee Services
- Secretarial and administrative services
- Bank account opening
- Tax consultancy
- Accounting and auditing services
Whether you are just setting up your business or are an established growth business we can provide you with legal expert advice.
Intellectual Property (IP) is the key asset for many businesses. It refers to creations of the human intellect, such as inventions, literary and artistic works, designs, symbols, names and images used in production, development and commerce.
At N. PANAGIDOU LAW OFFICE we offer a full range of trademark, design and patent services to individuals, new enterpreauners and established businesses. Our services include:
- Trademark /patent clearence searches
- Trademark /patent and copyright application preparation and Industrial Office action responses
- Trademark mornitoring
- Trademark change of ownership
- Trademark portofolio management
- Trademark renewal filings
- Trademark opposition and cancellation proceedings
- Trademark litigation
For clients that technology is their core business we offer expert knowledgable and proactive legal advice and clear IP strategy for effective protection in case of infringement. NPL will support and assist you:
- Iidentify the IP risks related to your business
- Implement a plan to manage those risks
- Promptly address and manage any issues arising out of such risks
Being specialists on the area of IP we advise on commercial transactions of IP such as licensing, transfer and securitisation whether as one off transaction or as part of a business or asset sale. We can darft, negotiate or advise on agreements such as confidentiality and materials transfer agreements, manufacturing/developing agreements, franchising/agency/distribution agreements, website development agreements and website operating agreements, including privacy policies, data protection issues, terms and conditions, outsourcing, maintenance and hosting agreements for Technology services.
Real Estate and Construction Law Services
We advise and guide landlords and tenants, high net worth individuals, entrepreneurs, investors and developers on a variety of commercial property transactions and residential leasing, sales and purchases.
We advise and assist on:
- Contract drafting and negotiation for sale, purchase, construction and tenancy agreements
- Defect and Delay claims
- Payment disputes
- Due diligence and preparation reports for purchases of property
- Transfer process with the relevant authorities
- Property management matters
Employment & Labor
Employment Law Services
We offer a wide range of expert legal advice and support on employment matters to both individuals and businesses. Our key employment law areas include:
- Contracts of Employment
- Employment disputes
- Restructuring and redundancy
- Maternity and pregnancy
- Employee handbooks
- Settlement agreements
- Restrictive covenants
Wills and Succession
We offer effective and personalized service for planning your estate succession by advising on the best and pragmatic options for your needs. We have the knowledge to assist individual clients and businesses with complex corporate structures and assets and we can liaise with other professional advisors when appropriate before drafting a will or a trust.
Immigration Law Services
At NPL we offer advice and representation on all aspects of immigration and nationality law to individuals, families, SMEs and corporate clients. For individuals and families, we offer tailored guidance and support for visa applications and extensions, extensions to settlement, Cyprus citizenship, and passports. For SMEs and corporate clients we help and support with investing and opening businesses in Cyprus including employing migrant workers.