List of the best law firms in Phuket, Thailand
The Law Society Co.Ltd.Phuket, Thailand
Paskorn Law Office Co., Ltd.Phuket, Thailand
Prime Consulting LtdPhuket, Thailand
Browse business law firms by service in Phuket, Thailand
Phuket, Thailand Attorneys in related practice areas.
Thailand Business Legal Questions answered by Lawyers
Browse our 9 legal questions about Business in Thailand and the lawyer answers, or ask your own questions for free.
- What are the requirements for BOI promotion in Thailand?
- There are details and nuances, however, at the basic level, your company is eligible for BOI promotion if it meets the following criteria: The company is included in one of the eight eligible business categories The company performs eligible activities based on this category The company can meet the minimum capital investment sum The company is registered under Thai law The company meets all of the business requirements
- What are the benefits of registering a company in Thailand under the US-Thai Treaty of Amity?
- The US-Thai Treaty of Amity offers several advantages for U.S. corporate and individual investors to operate businesses in Thailand. There are two key trade advantages for investors: The Treaty permits U.S. nationals to retain either the majority of shares or all the shares of a Thai limited company or establish a Branch Office or Representative Office in Thailand without applying for a Section 17 Foreign Business License. U.S. nationals may operate a business in the same way as Thai nationals and are exempt from the majority of foreign investment restrictions as outlined in the Foreign Business Act.
- What benefits can my company enjoy under the Board of Investment (BOI) promotion?
- Once the company is BOI promoted, the following basic incentives may be granted: Exemption of corporate income tax Exemption of import duties on machinery Exemption of import duties on raw materials used in R&D Exemption of import duties on raw materials used in production for export Non-tax incentives