List of the best law firms in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Clyde International Law OfficeChiang Mai, Thailand
Lexiam LawChiang Mai, Thailand
KITTIWAT LAWYERChiang Mai, Thailand
AD Legal FirmChiang Mai, Thailand
Chiang Mai Lawyer Online by Ana Law and Business.Chiang Mai, Thailand
Aphiwat Bualoi Law OfficeChiang Mai, Thailand
Assist LegalChiang Mai, Thailand
Refine your search by selecting a practice area.
Accidents & Injuries
Bankruptcy & Debt
Civil & Human Rights
Employment & Labor
Lawsuits & Disputes
Media, Technology and Telecoms
Thailand Legal Questions answered by Lawyers
Browse our 39 legal questions in Thailand and the lawyer answers, or ask your own questions for free.
- What benefits can my company enjoy under the Board of Investment (BOI) promotion?
- Once the company is BOI promoted, the following basic incentives may be granted: Exemption of corporate income tax Exemption of import duties on machinery Exemption of import duties on raw materials used in R&D Exemption of import duties on raw materials used in production for export Non-tax incentives
- What are the requirements for BOI promotion in Thailand?
- There are details and nuances, however, at the basic level, your company is eligible for BOI promotion if it meets the following criteria: The company is included in one of the eight eligible business categories The company performs eligible activities based on this category The company can meet the minimum capital investment sum The company is registered under Thai law The company meets all of the business requirements
- What business categories are eligible for BOI promotion in Thailand?
- To gain BOI Thailand promotion, your business must fall within one of the eight stated business categories: Agriculture and agricultural products Light industry Services and public utility Chemicals, paper, and plastic Technology and innovation development Electronic industry and electric appliances Metal products, machinery, and transport equipment Mining, ceramics, and basic metals
Top Lawyers in Chiang Mai
Finding a lawyer suitable for the job and your preference is known to be time-consuming. There are plenty of lawyers and law firms in Chiang Mai and specialize in particular issues.
Here are some tips on finding the right lawyer in Chiang Mai.
Choose the Right Lawyers in Chiang Mai
First, you need to scope your issue to narrow down your selection of lawyers and law firms to consult with. If you want to file a divorce, consulting with a civil rights lawyer is not the right thing to do because the civil rights lawyer does not have enough knowledge to help you with your problem. So please keep that into your account that each issue has tons of details, clauses, and sessions, and one cannot memorize them all. That is why these lawyers chose the issue of their interest and became specialists.
Second, once you found the possible lawyers or law firms that suit your issue, don’t forget to check the size of the firm, the price range, the professionalism, the proximity, and the communication.
Converse with a Lawyer in Chiang Mai
Consultation with a lawyer for an hour or less in Chiang Mai is complimentary. You can fully take advantage of it but being genuine, professional, ethical are essential for both parties. An initial conversation could be very helpful when you need to analyze your candidates.
A list of the initial questions you should ask when talking to a potential lawyer:
- Years practicing.
- Experience in the legal area.
- Success cases.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Special skills or certifications.
- Name of the assigned counselor.
- Frequency of updating.
- Interviewing several law firms or lawyers is a must. Keep looking until you find the perfect one who fits all of your preferences.
Types of Lawyers Available in Chiang Mai
On Lawzana’s website you will find a list of highly trustworthy law firms and lawyers that cover all different aspects of the law:
- Criminal Lawyers in Chiang Mai
- Personal injury Lawyers in Chiang Mai
- Workers compensation Lawyers in Chiang Mai
- Bankruptcy Lawyers in Chiang Mai
- Family Lawyers in Chiang Mai
- Immigration Lawyers in Chiang Mai
- Estate Planning and Elder Law Lawyers in Chiang Mai
- Intellectual Property Lawyers in Chiang Mai
- Employment Lawyers in Chiang Mai
- Corporate Lawyers in Chiang Mai
- Medical Malpractice Lawyers in Chiang Mai
- Tax Lawyers in Chiang Mai
- Real Estate Lawyers in Chiang Mai
- Civil Litigation Lawyers in Chiang Mai
Review our top list of lawyers in Chiang Mai, where we curated and verified only the best and trustable law firms. Read the reviews and ask for a free of charge consultation.
With Lawzana, finding a lawyer or law firm that suits your needs is easier than open Yellow Pages.