List of the best law firms in Nonthaburi, Thailand
Refine your search by selecting a practice area.
Accidents & Injuries
Bankruptcy & Debt
Civil & Human Rights
Employment & Labor
Lawsuits & Disputes
Media, Technology and Telecoms
Thailand Legal Questions answered by Lawyers
Browse our 39 legal questions in Thailand and the lawyer answers, or ask your own questions for free.
- What benefits can my company enjoy under the Board of Investment (BOI) promotion?
- Once the company is BOI promoted, the following basic incentives may be granted: Exemption of corporate income tax Exemption of import duties on machinery Exemption of import duties on raw materials used in R&D Exemption of import duties on raw materials used in production for export Non-tax incentives
- What are the requirements for BOI promotion in Thailand?
- There are details and nuances, however, at the basic level, your company is eligible for BOI promotion if it meets the following criteria: The company is included in one of the eight eligible business categories The company performs eligible activities based on this category The company can meet the minimum capital investment sum The company is registered under Thai law The company meets all of the business requirements
- What business categories are eligible for BOI promotion in Thailand?
- To gain BOI Thailand promotion, your business must fall within one of the eight stated business categories: Agriculture and agricultural products Light industry Services and public utility Chemicals, paper, and plastic Technology and innovation development Electronic industry and electric appliances Metal products, machinery, and transport equipment Mining, ceramics, and basic metals
Top Lawyers in Nonthaburi
Choosing the right lawyer is rather difficult. There are plenty of lawyers and law firms in Nonthaburi and specialize in particular issues.
Firstly, you need to scope your issue to narrow down your choice of lawyers and law firms to consult with. If you want to file for divorce, consulting with a civil rights lawyer is not recommended because the civil rights lawyer does not have enough knowledge to help you with your problem. So please keep that into your account that each issue has tons of details, clauses, and sessions, and one cannot memorize them all. That is why they chose the issue they are interested in and became specialists.
After finding the lawyers or law firms that suit your issue, the size of the firm, the price range, the professionalism, the proximity, and the communication are the things that should be considered.
Converse with a Lawyer in Nonthaburi
Consultation with a lawyer for an hour or less in Nonthaburi is free, and you can fully take advantage of it but honesty, professionalism, high ethics from both parties are essential. An initial conversation could be very helpful when you need to analyze your candidates.
- A list of the initial questions you should ask when talking to a potential lawyer:
- Years practicing.
- Experience in the legal area.
- Success cases.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Special skills or certifications.
- Name of the assigned counselor.
- Frequency of updating.
Interviewing several law firms or lawyers is a must. Keep looking until you find the perfect match who fits all of your criteria.
Types of Lawyers Available in Nonthaburi
On Lawzana’s website you will find a list of highly trustworthy law firms and lawyers that cover all different aspects of the law:
- Criminal Lawyers in Nonthaburi
- Personal injury Lawyers in Nonthaburi
- Workers compensation Lawyers in Nonthaburi
- Bankruptcy Lawyers in Nonthaburi
- Family Lawyers in Nonthaburi
- Immigration Lawyers in Nonthaburi
- Estate Planning and Elder Law Lawyers in Nonthaburi
- Intellectual Property Lawyers in Nonthaburi
- Employment Lawyers in Nonthaburi
- Corporate Lawyers in Nonthaburi
- Medical Malpractice Lawyers in Nonthaburi
- Tax Lawyers in Nonthaburi
- Real Estate Lawyers in Nonthaburi
- Civil Litigation Lawyers in Nonthaburi
Review our top list of lawyers in Nonthaburi, where we curated and verified only the best and trustable law firms. Read the reviews and ask for a free of charge consultation.
With Lawzana, finding a lawyer or law firm that suits your needs is easier than flick.