List of the best law firms in Surat Thani, Thailand
Fairfax Law Firm Company LimitedSurat Thani, Thailand
Fairfax Accounting Firm Company LimitedSurat Thani, Thailand
PllK Samui Law & BusinessSurat Thani, Thailand
Refine your search by selecting a practice area.
Accidents & Injuries
Bankruptcy & Debt
Civil & Human Rights
Employment & Labor
Lawsuits & Disputes
Media, Technology and Telecoms
Thailand Legal Questions answered by Lawyers
Browse our 39 legal questions in Thailand and the lawyer answers, or ask your own questions for free.
- What benefits can my company enjoy under the Board of Investment (BOI) promotion?
- Once the company is BOI promoted, the following basic incentives may be granted: Exemption of corporate income tax Exemption of import duties on machinery Exemption of import duties on raw materials used in R&D Exemption of import duties on raw materials used in production for export Non-tax incentives
- What are the requirements for BOI promotion in Thailand?
- There are details and nuances, however, at the basic level, your company is eligible for BOI promotion if it meets the following criteria: The company is included in one of the eight eligible business categories The company performs eligible activities based on this category The company can meet the minimum capital investment sum The company is registered under Thai law The company meets all of the business requirements
- What business categories are eligible for BOI promotion in Thailand?
- To gain BOI Thailand promotion, your business must fall within one of the eight stated business categories: Agriculture and agricultural products Light industry Services and public utility Chemicals, paper, and plastic Technology and innovation development Electronic industry and electric appliances Metal products, machinery, and transport equipment Mining, ceramics, and basic metals