List of the best lawyers
Anona International And Consultancy Co., Ltd.
Free Consultation: 1 hour
The Law Society Co.Ltd.
Gaka Barongo & Co. Advocates
Free Consultation: 15 mins
Browse legal document law firms by country
Refine your search by selecting a country.
Legal Document Legal Questions answered by Lawyers
Browse our 16 legal questions about Legal Document and the lawyer answers, or ask your own questions for free.
- Hi,I would like to know your propert’s location. Regards,Panadda
- Need to know about affidavit is fake or original
- An Affidavit is executed/signed by a Party that signs in the presence of a Notary Public.- The Notary Public role is to verify the Identity of the Person signing the document; the contents of the documents or the declaration depends on the knowledge or statement made by the Party that executes the Affidavit.To verify if the Affidavit is original, the intervention of the Notary Public that attested to its execution is required.
- A lawyer conned me my money promising to give me an affidavit form.
- Dear Client,Greeting from Actio Global Consultancy. Your inquiry about legal fraud is well received. please send your contact number with country code to [email protected] and we will respond promptly.Best regards,Actio Global's Legal Team
Legal Documents are documents that individuals or parties enter into mutual agreements with their signatures placement at the end of the paper. Sometimes it may require an attestor to sign this document. This document is a legally enforceable promise in writing, therefore the parties need to agree and sign. If one of the parties refuses to sign, this legal document cannot be held as binding in the court of law.
The legal document can be created by yourself with no need to be written by lawyers, but sometimes when someone breaks the agreement due to the ambiguity of the sentences, it will be in the litigation process to investigate the proof.
How Can a Legal Documents Lawyer Help Me?
The important legal documents may require the lawyer to draft this document or be your attestor because the Legal Documents lawyer will handle all the disputes and reduce all the conflicts.
To find your specialized Legal Documents lawyers. Please browse here at Lawzana where we curated and verified only the best and trustable law firms. Read the reviews and don’t hesitate to ask for a free of charge consultation.
The information provided on this page is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. While we strive to present accurate and up-to-date information, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or currentness of the content. Laws and regulations can change frequently, and interpretations of the law can vary. Therefore, you should consult with qualified legal professionals for specific advice tailored to your situation. We disclaim all liability for actions you take or fail to take based on any content on this page. If you find any information to be incorrect or outdated, please contact us, and we will make efforts to rectify it.