Best Business Lawyers
Share your needs with us, get contacted by law firms.
Free. Takes 2 min.
Or refine your search by selecting a city:
List of the best lawyers
Smart Legal SolutionsBangkok, Thailand
Legal guides written by Smart Legal Solutions:
- Main Legal Measures to Protect Foreign Investment in Thailand
- Legal Protection of Foreign Investment in Thailand
- The importance of the geographical indications for the Thai economy
OLM Law Advocates LLPNairobi, Kenya
Free Consultation: 15 mins
GPS LegalBangkok, Thailand
Free Consultation: 15 mins
Legal guides written by GPS Legal:
- Land Ownership in Thailand: Title Deeds
- Thailand’s SMART Visa program: What you should know
- Estate planning goes beyond wills
Anona International And Consultancy Co., Ltd.Bangkok, Thailand
Free Consultation: 1 hour
Legal ASEANBangkok, Thailand
FRANK Legal & TaxBangkok, Thailand
Mwale Law Advocates LLP.Nairobi, Kenya
Law Bureau ConsultKyiv, Ukraine
Apolo Lawyers Law Firm - Solicitors & LitigationHo Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Browse business law firms by service
Attorneys in related practice areas.
Browse business law firms by country
Refine your search by selecting a country.
Business Legal Questions answered by Lawyers
Browse our 11 legal questions about Business and the lawyer answers, or ask your own questions for free.
- What are the requirements for BOI promotion in Thailand?
- There are details and nuances, however, at the basic level, your company is eligible for BOI promotion if it meets the following criteria: The company is included in one of the eight eligible business categories The company performs eligible activities based on this category The company can meet the minimum capital investment sum The company is registered under Thai law The company meets all of the business requirements
- What are the benefits of registering a company in Thailand under the US-Thai Treaty of Amity?
- The US-Thai Treaty of Amity offers several advantages for U.S. corporate and individual investors to operate businesses in Thailand. There are two key trade advantages for investors: The Treaty permits U.S. nationals to retain either the majority of shares or all the shares of a Thai limited company or establish a Branch Office or Representative Office in Thailand without applying for a Section 17 Foreign Business License. U.S. nationals may operate a business in the same way as Thai nationals and are exempt from the majority of foreign investment restrictions as outlined in the Foreign Business Act.
- What benefits can my company enjoy under the Board of Investment (BOI) promotion?
- Once the company is BOI promoted, the following basic incentives may be granted: Exemption of corporate income tax Exemption of import duties on machinery Exemption of import duties on raw materials used in R&D Exemption of import duties on raw materials used in production for export Non-tax incentives
Sometimes referred to as commercial law, mercantile law, or even corporate law, business law is the extensive body of law governing dealings between persons or commercial entities mainly in commercial matters.
Encompassing a wide range of legislative pillars, its legal practice can indeed be divided, for simpler understanding, into two primary areas including (1) the regulation of commercial entities and (2) the regulation of commercial transactions, and is regarded as an important consideration for businesses of any type and size.
Whether it be during an initial period of starting a business or a later stage of management, business law permeates every aspect of a commercial entity. Its practitioners or lawyers specializing in business law are, therefore, expected to be able to help companies muddle through all kinds of legal ups and downs, helping companies legitimately thrive and preventing issues potentially hurting companies or causing legal disputes.
How Can Business Lawyers Help Individuals and Companies?
As mentioned above, business lawyers can be a valuable asset, and often even a necessary one, to companies and individuals for a wide range of legal requirements. Below are some of the most common legal matters in the area of business law you can further consult with business lawyers. Upon exploring each type below, it is recommended to contact a proper lawyer for full comprehension and further guidance.
Types of Business Law
|Accounting & Auditing|
|Admiralty & Maritime|
|Banking & Finance Law|
|Business & Commercial Law|
|Communications & Media Law|
|Employment Law (Employer)|
|Mergers & Acquisitions|
|Oil, Gas & Energy|
|Tax Increment Financing|
|New business formation|