List of the best law firms
GPS LegalBangkok, Thailand
Legal guides written by GPS Legal:
- Land Ownership in Thailand: Title Deeds
- Thailand’s SMART Visa program: What you should know
- Estate planning goes beyond wills
Davies & Associates, LLCNew York, United States
Vertex Inter Firm Company LimitedBangkok, Thailand
Neneng Law OfficeDouala, Cameroon
Free Consultation: 30 mins
Imperial Law AssociatesKathmandu, Nepal
[DDC] DONG DU INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING, TAXES & LEGAL CONSULTING GROUP HCMC VIETNAM, A MEMBER OF ONESMP SINGAPOREHo Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Browse investment law firms by country
Refine your search by selecting a country.
Investment Legal Questions answered by Lawyers
Browse our 2 legal questions about Investment and the lawyer answers, or ask your own questions for free.
- Can a foreigner purchase land in Thailand?
- Due to Thai property laws, a foreigner cannot directly purchase land in Thailand; however, there are other alternatives if you wish to pursue this option. The options include; using a company, as foreigners can own land in Thailand if it is the name of a Thai company; exploring investment options related to the Board of Investment Promotion (BOI); or placing the land in the name of your Thai spouse. It is advisable to contact a lawyer to navigate the various options.
- Can a foreigner buy a condo unit in Thailand?
- There is no limitation in terms of nationality, and as such, any foreigner legally admitted to entering the Kingdom can buy a condominium which is generally a freehold property. It should be noted that foreigner-owned condominium units should not exceed 49% of the total space of the condominium project. Other restrictions may be applicable.