List of the best lawyers
SIAM LEGAL INTERNATIONAL
Free Consultation: 1 hour
Legal guides written by SIAM LEGAL INTERNATIONAL:
- Updated: Navigating the Thailand Elite Visa: Application Process and Benefits
- Child Custody, Support, and Legitimation in Thailand
- Different Types of Long-Term Visas in Thailand
Free Consultation: 15 mins
Legal guides written by GPS Legal:
- Land Ownership in Thailand: Title Deeds
- Thailand’s SMART Visa program: What you should know
- Estate planning goes beyond wills
Browse contract law firms by country
Refine your search by selecting a country.
Contract Legal Questions answered by Lawyers
Browse our 34 legal questions about Contract and the lawyer answers, or ask your own questions for free.
- Is there any legal agreement about passing your business to another party?
- Greetings! We can assist you with the transfer. May I know the exact location of the business? Thank you very much - JOANNA Law Office [email protected]
- Our Mortgage Lender is claiming for Penalties and interests on our mortgage loan that matured last July 2021.
- Kindly send us an email at [email protected] so we could assist you further. Thanks.
- Hi,I would like to know your propert’s location. Regards,Panadda
Contracts are a promise or a set of promises for the party breaches of which the law gives a remedy, or the performance of which the law in some way acknowledges as duties. Besides, the enforceable contract paper needs to have mutual assent or agreement, a valid offer/acceptance, and consideration.
Usually, after the negotiation process, every business agreement must sign the contracts, which is a legally enforceable promise in writing. The contract will protect the rights and benefits of each party with the mutual agreement. Moreover, when a party or parties have broken the promise, the other parties can ask the court to enforce termination, a fine, or award damage for injury sustained.
Everyone can write the contract, but with the detail and complexity of the legally binding contract, that may be vague and would affect the rights. To hire the Contract lawyer for writing the business contract would be a better choice because the particular contract lawyer has the knowledge both with the legal and business, and the well-written contract will be apparent, protect the rights and uphold the parties duties.
The information provided on this page is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. While we strive to present accurate and up-to-date information, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or currentness of the content. Laws and regulations can change frequently, and interpretations of the law can vary. Therefore, you should consult with qualified legal professionals for specific advice tailored to your situation. We disclaim all liability for actions you take or fail to take based on any content on this page. If you find any information to be incorrect or outdated, please contact us, and we will make efforts to rectify it.