List of the best lawyers
The Law Society Co.Ltd.
Gaka Barongo & Co. Advocates
Free Consultation: 15 mins
Smart Legal Solutions
Legal guides written by Smart Legal Solutions:
- Main Legal Measures to Protect Foreign Investment in Thailand
- Legal Protection of Foreign Investment in Thailand
- The importance of the geographical indications for the Thai economy
Browse tax law firms by country
Refine your search by selecting a country.
Tax Legal Questions answered by Lawyers
Browse our 3 legal questions about Tax and the lawyer answers, or ask your own questions for free.
- Am I required to pay income taxes in Thailand when holding a Thai Elite Visa?
- Thai Elite Visa holders do not need to pay income taxes if the income comes from abroad; the Thai Elite visa comes under the same category as special tourist visas. There are circumstances where a Thai Elite Visa holder may wish to pay income tax in Thailand voluntarily; however, this will not entitle you to receive social security benefits like government health insurance.
- are BIR mission orders authorized to assess tax deficiency?
- I suggest that you call us at 09189395137 - Atty Mario P Narag Jr
- Is it allowed to change from tax declaration to titled? Can I buy a right of way at least 4 meters wide ?
- This type of transaction is what we do every day - Estate Settlement, Right of Way, and Lot Acquisition/Registration. Please call us at directly
Tax law or revenue law is part of public law, which is a state rule for how much the government, state, local or federal authorities can charge you. It is used for a body of law to estimate and collect taxes legally. Tax law covers the application of the law on individuals and corporations in areas that are levied, such as income tax, business tax, payroll tax and property law, etc.
Tax law will provide protection to taxpayers. On the other hand, tax mistakes can affect the business financially and legally. Therefore, every business needs to understand many aspects of taw law.
How Can a Tax Lawyer Help Me?
Tax lawyers will aid you to navigate the confusing tax system, assist you in personal practice, estate planning, and represent you when a tax dispute happens.
To find your specialized Tax lawyers. Please browse here at Lawzana where we curated and verified only the best and trustable law firms. Read the reviews and don’t hesitate to ask for a free of charge consultation.
The information provided on this page is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. While we strive to present accurate and up-to-date information, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or currentness of the content. Laws and regulations can change frequently, and interpretations of the law can vary. Therefore, you should consult with qualified legal professionals for specific advice tailored to your situation. We disclaim all liability for actions you take or fail to take based on any content on this page. If you find any information to be incorrect or outdated, please contact us, and we will make efforts to rectify it.