List of the best law firms in Thailand
GPS LegalBangkok, Thailand
Free Consultation: 15 mins
Legal guides written by GPS Legal:
- Land Ownership in Thailand: Title Deeds
- Thailand’s SMART Visa program: What you should know
- Estate planning goes beyond wills
Smart Legal SolutionsBangkok, Thailand
Legal guides written by Smart Legal Solutions:
- Main Legal Measures to Protect Foreign Investment in Thailand
- Legal Protection of Foreign Investment in Thailand
- The importance of the geographical indications for the Thai economy
A.G. Group AsiaBangkok, Thailand
Free Consultation: 15 mins
Vertex Inter Firm Company LimitedBangkok, Thailand
Siam Center Law GroupBangkok, Thailand
W Law International (Thailand)Bangkok, Thailand
Mahanakorn Partners Group Co., LtdBangkok, Thailand
Browse business law firms by service in Thailand
Thailand Attorneys in related practice areas.
Browse business law firms by city in Thailand
Refine your search by selecting a city.
Thailand Business Legal Questions answered by Lawyers
Browse our 9 legal questions about Business in Thailand and the lawyer answers, or ask your own questions for free.
- What are the requirements for BOI promotion in Thailand?
- There are details and nuances, however, at the basic level, your company is eligible for BOI promotion if it meets the following criteria: The company is included in one of the eight eligible business categories The company performs eligible activities based on this category The company can meet the minimum capital investment sum The company is registered under Thai law The company meets all of the business requirements
- What are the benefits of registering a company in Thailand under the US-Thai Treaty of Amity?
- The US-Thai Treaty of Amity offers several advantages for U.S. corporate and individual investors to operate businesses in Thailand. There are two key trade advantages for investors: The Treaty permits U.S. nationals to retain either the majority of shares or all the shares of a Thai limited company or establish a Branch Office or Representative Office in Thailand without applying for a Section 17 Foreign Business License. U.S. nationals may operate a business in the same way as Thai nationals and are exempt from the majority of foreign investment restrictions as outlined in the Foreign Business Act.
- What benefits can my company enjoy under the Board of Investment (BOI) promotion?
- Once the company is BOI promoted, the following basic incentives may be granted: Exemption of corporate income tax Exemption of import duties on machinery Exemption of import duties on raw materials used in R&D Exemption of import duties on raw materials used in production for export Non-tax incentives