Best Licensing Lawyers
Share your needs with us, get contacted by law firms.
Free. Takes 2 min.
Or refine your search by selecting a city:
List of the best lawyers
Smart Legal SolutionsBangkok, Thailand
Legal guides written by Smart Legal Solutions:
- Main Legal Measures to Protect Foreign Investment in Thailand
- Legal Protection of Foreign Investment in Thailand
- The importance of the geographical indications for the Thai economy
SORASAK LAWBangkok, Thailand
OLM Law Advocates LLPNairobi, Kenya
Free Consultation: 15 mins
Mwale Law Advocates LLP.Nairobi, Kenya
Anona International And Consultancy Co., Ltd.Bangkok, Thailand
Free Consultation: 1 hour
Legal ASEANBangkok, Thailand
GPS LegalBangkok, Thailand
Free Consultation: 15 mins
Legal guides written by GPS Legal:
- Land Ownership in Thailand: Title Deeds
- Thailand’s SMART Visa program: What you should know
- Estate planning goes beyond wills
ADK VIETNAM LAWYERS LAW FIRMHo Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Prime Legal GeorgiaTbilisi, Georgia
Browse licensing law firms by country
Refine your search by selecting a country.
Licensing Legal Questions answered by Lawyers
Browse our 1 legal question about Licensing and the lawyer answers, or ask your own questions for free.
- What documents are required for an alcohol license in Thailand?
- In order to successfully apply for a Thai alcohol license, you will need the following documents: 1 Your company’s registration documents; 2 Rental or lease agreement; 3 Proof of the business address where you wish to hold the alcohol license; 4 One or more of the following: 4.1 House registration copies of the restaurant/bar owner; 4.2 Letter for authorization of the lessor of the premises; 4.3 Identity documents of a license holder or other documents
Setting up your business may require a licensing or permit depending on your business type, which a company gives permission to another company for production. The licensing can be referred to as allowing another company to use certain trademarks such as logo, formula, programs, etc., and exchange them into revenue. However, it differs from franchising because licensing is a legal relationship that is mandatory to use a trademark or technology that is mentioned on the document, such as Hello Kitty Character is used for many company products. Yet the franchising is more than that, it underlies the whole business.
How Can a Licensing Lawyer Help Me?
An expert licensing lawyer will help you to plan your business license practices and will collect vital information for your application to find success. If you face enforcement issues, a licensing lawyer will advise the best way of approach and represent you in any litigation process.
To find your specialized Licensing lawyers. Please browse here at Lawzana where we curated and verified only the best and trustable law firms. Read the reviews and don’t hesitate to ask for a free of charge consultation.