List of the best law firms
GPS LegalBangkok, Thailand
Legal guides written by GPS Legal:
- Land Ownership in Thailand: Title Deeds
- Thailand’s SMART Visa program: What you should know
- Estate planning goes beyond wills
A.G. Group AsiaBangkok, Thailand
Free Consultation: 15 mins
Smart Legal SolutionsBangkok, Thailand
Legal guides written by Smart Legal Solutions:
- Main Legal Measures to Protect Foreign Investment in Thailand
- Legal Protection of Foreign Investment in Thailand
- The importance of the geographical indications for the Thai economy
Conse Law FirmTbilisi, Georgia
ADK VIETNAM LAWYERS LAW FIRMHo Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Apolo Lawyers Law Firm - Solicitors & LitigationHo Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Browse business registration law firms by country
Refine your search by selecting a country.
Business Registration Legal Questions answered by Lawyers
Browse our 7 legal questions about Business Registration and the lawyer answers, or ask your own questions for free.
- What are the requirements for BOI promotion in Thailand?
- There are details and nuances, however, at the basic level, your company is eligible for BOI promotion if it meets the following criteria: The company is included in one of the eight eligible business categories The company performs eligible activities based on this category The company can meet the minimum capital investment sum The company is registered under Thai law The company meets all of the business requirements
- What are the benefits of registering a company in Thailand under the US-Thai Treaty of Amity?
- The US-Thai Treaty of Amity offers several advantages for U.S. corporate and individual investors to operate businesses in Thailand. There are two key trade advantages for investors: The Treaty permits U.S. nationals to retain either the majority of shares or all the shares of a Thai limited company or establish a Branch Office or Representative Office in Thailand without applying for a Section 17 Foreign Business License. U.S. nationals may operate a business in the same way as Thai nationals and are exempt from the majority of foreign investment restrictions as outlined in the Foreign Business Act.
- What benefits can my company enjoy under the Board of Investment (BOI) promotion?
- Once the company is BOI promoted, the following basic incentives may be granted: Exemption of corporate income tax Exemption of import duties on machinery Exemption of import duties on raw materials used in R&D Exemption of import duties on raw materials used in production for export Non-tax incentives
As the law requires, every business needs to be registered as corporate. Business registration is the first and foremost step for starting a business. When a company gets the registration, it will be protected legally from the rights to do the business. Business registration is regardless of the size of the company, which allows the company to have legal protection and get benefits for starting running a business.
Business registration is key stages that aid your business to have authority in the market, and it is subjected to tax deductions for operation cost and staff cost, and also it helps the clients and customers to trust the business.
How Can a Business Registration Lawyer Help Me?
If you wish to start your business overseas, having a local experienced Business registration lawyer will help you to understand the relevant laws and regulations, advise the process to you, and prepare your documents that the states require. Finally, your business would start off smoothly.
To find your specialized Business registration lawyers. Please browse here at Lawzana where we curated and verified only the best and trustable law firms. Read the reviews and don’t hesitate to ask for a free of charge consultation.