Best Administrative Lawyers
Share your needs with us, get contacted by law firms.
Free. Takes 2 min.
Or refine your search by selecting a city:
List of the best lawyers
Smart Legal SolutionsBangkok, Thailand
Legal guides written by Smart Legal Solutions:
- Main Legal Measures to Protect Foreign Investment in Thailand
- Legal Protection of Foreign Investment in Thailand
- The importance of the geographical indications for the Thai economy
GPS LegalBangkok, Thailand
Free Consultation: 15 mins
Legal guides written by GPS Legal:
- Land Ownership in Thailand: Title Deeds
- Thailand’s SMART Visa program: What you should know
- Estate planning goes beyond wills
Prime Legal GeorgiaTbilisi, Georgia
ALGaber Legal ConsultancyDubai, United Arab Emirates
KITTIWAT LAWYERChiang Mai, Thailand
Tip & Partners Law FirmPhnom Penh, Cambodia
Free Consultation: 30 mins
BNG LegalPhnom Penh, Cambodia
Law Bureau ConsultKyiv, Ukraine
Moland SolicitorsLagos, Nigeria
Free Consultation: 30 mins
Browse administrative law firms by country
Refine your search by selecting a country.
Administrative Legal Questions answered by Lawyers
Browse our 1 legal question about Administrative and the lawyer answers, or ask your own questions for free.
- A lawyer conned me my money promising to give me an affidavit form.
- Dear Client,Greeting from Actio Global Consultancy. Your inquiry about legal fraud is well received. please send your contact number with country code to [email protected] and we will respond promptly.Best regards,Actio Global's Legal Team
Any activity of your local, state or federal agencies that regulate or impact you as either an individual or an entity falls under a body of law called Administrative Law. Whether it be in social, economic or political spheres of life, your situation could involve Administrative Law if it arises out of or is involved with governmental agencies.
How Can an Administrative Lawyer Help Me?
Administrative lawyers generally perform a wide range of tasks—whether it be advising agency leaders, writing laws, claims evaluation, enforcement of regulations, and so forth.
In essence, an administrative lawyer observes, evaluates, assesses, and sometimes opposes the implementation of certain statutory provisions adopted by Congress, the state or local legislative body. A client of an administrative lawyer can be an agency, a commercial entity or even an individual trying to standardize and systemize the ways in which government agencies operate or enforce certain rules.
What Shall I Do If I Need an Administrative Lawyer?
To find your most suitable and proper administrative lawyers, browse here at Lawzana where we curated and verified only the best and trustable law firms. Read the reviews and don’t hesitate to ask for a free of charge consultation.