List of the best law firms
GPS LegalBangkok, Thailand
Legal guides written by GPS Legal:
- Land Ownership in Thailand: Title Deeds
- Thailand’s SMART Visa program: What you should know
- Estate planning goes beyond wills
Smart Legal SolutionsBangkok, Thailand
Legal guides written by Smart Legal Solutions:
- Main Legal Measures to Protect Foreign Investment in Thailand
- Legal Protection of Foreign Investment in Thailand
- The importance of the geographical indications for the Thai economy
A.G. Group AsiaBangkok, Thailand
Free Consultation: 15 mins
Apolo Lawyers Law Firm - Solicitors & LitigationHo Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Al Kabban & Associates Advocates and Legal ConsultantsDubai, United Arab Emirates
Third Eye Law AssociatesKathmandu, Nepal
Prime Legal GeorgiaTbilisi, Georgia
Bong & PartnersJohor Bahru, Malaysia
Browse marriage law firms by country
Refine your search by selecting a country.
Marriage Legal Questions answered by Lawyers
Browse our 7 legal questions about Marriage and the lawyer answers, or ask your own questions for free.
- How can I register a marriage in Thailand?
- Marriage in Thailand between a Thai National and a foreigner or a foreigner couple is straightforward. The legal Thailand marriage registration can be performed at a district office in any province; you need your passport and proof that you are single. If you have previously been married, which ended in divorce or death, you need the original certificates. If you have never been married, you need to show the Ministry of Foreign Affairs a statutory statement of non-attachment notarized by your home embassy in Bangkok.
- How do I get a prenuptial agreement in Thailand?
- A Thai Prenuptial Agreement is governed by the Thai Civil and Commercial Code. It is necessary to consult a registered Thai family lawyer, attorney, or lawyer familiar with the laws in your home country and Thailand before preparing a prenuptial agreement with a Thai national.
- Hi,I would like to know your propert’s location. Regards,Panadda