List of the best lawyers
Fatma Al Moosa Advocates and Legal Consultancy LLCDubai, United Arab Emirates
Fitzgerald Schorr PCOmaha, United States
JAL N. KARBHARI & CO.Kowloon, Hong Kong
Bold LawyersHobart, Australia
S.K Ling & Tan Advocates (Kuching)Kuching, Malaysia
McInnes Wilson LawyersBrisbane, Australia
Khaw Ewe Seng & Co.George Town, Malaysia
Queen City LawAuckland, New Zealand
Silvester Legal LLCClarke Quay, Singapore
Legal guides written by Silvester Legal LLC:
- The Liability of Directors for Company Insolvencies
- Mediation: Keeping disputes out of court
- Mediation: Parties get to meet early on
Browse trusts law firms by country
Refine your search by selecting a country.
Trusts Legal Questions answered by Lawyers
Browse our 3 legal questions about Trusts and the lawyer answers, or ask your own questions for free.
- Who will be the legal heir upon death of both parents
- According the Greek Civil Code, there are two systems of succession, testamentary and intestate succession. Intestate succession includes only in bolld relatives, which means that without a last will legally validated sons in law cannot become heirs after their father in law passes away.
- I have 3 kids, 2 of them are not Filipino citizen. What’s the best way to give my lot s gift?us trust
- Hello and thank you for contacting SK Solicitors, a full service law firm based in Lagos, Nigeria.Kindly let us know how we can help you to solve your legal needs and before we can render legal advice service, you will be required to pay consultancy fees.Kindly read more about our legal services on our website at: www.sk-solicitorsng.com and send us an email to: [email protected] or chat with us on WhatsApp at: +234 0806-809-5282 for legal advisory service.Thanks, Kingsley Izimah, Esq.
- deed poll
- Hello. Our charges for Deed Poll is SGD 70.00.
A trust is an alternative method of estate transfer and planning that lies in a fiduciary relationship. It is established via a written agreement or declaration. Trust is quite similar to a will, but it does not undergo probate. The “trustor” is the owner of the estate who would authorize a “trustee” to handle estates and hold assets on behalf of the “beneficiary.”
There are many types of trust and different individuals utilize them for different purposes. However, there are two well-known categories: revocable living trust and a testamentary trust.
A “revocable living trust” is a trust document created by an individual that can be changed over time during the lifetime of the trustor. It is used to transfer property after death to loved ones while preventing probate court intrusion. Moreover, the trustor will also maintain ownership held by the trust until death.
A testamentary trust is created in compliance with a last will and testament to manage the assets of the deceased on behalf of the beneficiaries. It is also used to reduce estate tax liabilities and ensure professional management of the assets of the deceased.
Although trust may sound beneficial, it requires many complex documents to set up. Some of those documents may also contain certain information which cannot be easily answered through a simple online search. One may consider getting help from an experienced trust lawyer. To ensure that any difficult details are handled with ease and prevent any adverse outcome. Hiring a trust lawyer is a life-changing decision that cannot be ignored. Check best Trust Lawyers in your location in Lawzana
The information provided on this page is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. While we strive to present accurate and up-to-date information, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or currentness of the content. Laws and regulations can change frequently, and interpretations of the law can vary. Therefore, you should consult with qualified legal professionals for specific advice tailored to your situation. We disclaim all liability for actions you take or fail to take based on any content on this page. If you find any information to be incorrect or outdated, please contact us, and we will make efforts to rectify it.