List of the best lawyers
Gaka Barongo & Co. Advocates
Free Consultation: 15 mins
Smart Legal Solutions
Legal guides written by Smart Legal Solutions:
- Main Legal Measures to Protect Foreign Investment in Thailand
- Legal Protection of Foreign Investment in Thailand
- The importance of the geographical indications for the Thai economy
Free Consultation: 15 mins
Legal guides written by GPS Legal:
- Land Ownership in Thailand: Title Deeds
- Thailand’s SMART Visa program: What you should know
- Estate planning goes beyond wills
The Law Society Co.Ltd.
Browse intellectual property law firms by service
Attorneys in related practice areas.
Browse intellectual property law firms by country
Refine your search by selecting a country.
Intellectual Property Legal Questions answered by Lawyers
Browse our 5 legal questions about Intellectual Property and the lawyer answers, or ask your own questions for free.
- Dear Client,Greeting from Actio Global Consultancy. Your inquiry about Copyright reform is well received. please send your contact number with country code to [email protected] and we will respond promptly.Best regards,Actio Global's Legal Team
- Can I report it for intellectual property infringement or they are allowed to post the video
- Don't you allow that person post?
- A website published my thesis as their work
- According to Greek Intellectual Property Law, you shall claim a huge compensation, because only the author maintains the right to manage his/her thesis. Moreover, braking Copyright constitutes a felony, punishable with up to 15 years of imprisonment
Regarded as a property belonging to a certain owner like any other property, intellectual property, however, focuses more on a product of human intellect in both tangible and intangible forms. Whether it be inventions, literary and artistic works, designs, symbols, names, or even mere images, these creations can be considered the intellectual property of those who have invented and created them and cannot be used, adapted, or adopted by others without consent or permission from such owners.
The primary purposes of intellectual property laws can be, therefore, boiled down to two aims including 1) to preserve and protect such ownership rights and 2) to encourage more valuable creations upon a guarantee that any creation one produces shall not be used, benefited, or profited from by others.
How Can Intellectual Property Lawyers Help Individuals and Businesses?
Lawyers specializing in intellectual property laws can assist, advise, and represent individuals and businesses in any legal matters relating to intellectual property ranging from non-contentious cases to contentious cases.
Intellectual property lawyers can play an essential role in both defending and enforcing intellectual property rights, aiming to ensure that owners earn their maximum recognition and financial benefit from their creations.
Some of the most common legal services relating to intellectual property include:
To take ownership of an idea, a creation, and so forth, an individual may contact an intellectual property lawyer to help with an application process or infringement issues.
To control the commercial exploitation of an idea, invention, and so forth, an individual or a firm may contact an intellectual property lawyer to help obtain a patent or take legal actions upon any infringement issue.
A trademark can be broadly defined as a recognizable sign, a design, or expression of a product/service identification. Lawyers specializing in intellectual property are equipped with knowledge and expertise to both assist with an application process and any trademark infringement issue.
The information provided on this page is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. While we strive to present accurate and up-to-date information, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or currentness of the content. Laws and regulations can change frequently, and interpretations of the law can vary. Therefore, you should consult with qualified legal professionals for specific advice tailored to your situation. We disclaim all liability for actions you take or fail to take based on any content on this page. If you find any information to be incorrect or outdated, please contact us, and we will make efforts to rectify it.