List of the best law firms
GPS LegalBangkok, Thailand
Legal guides written by GPS Legal:
- Land Ownership in Thailand: Title Deeds
- Thailand’s SMART Visa program: What you should know
- Estate planning goes beyond wills
A.G. Group AsiaBangkok, Thailand
Free Consultation: 15 mins
Smart Legal SolutionsBangkok, Thailand
Legal guides written by Smart Legal Solutions:
- Main Legal Measures to Protect Foreign Investment in Thailand
- Legal Protection of Foreign Investment in Thailand
- The importance of the geographical indications for the Thai economy
Davies & Associates, LLCNew York, United States
Imperial Law AssociatesKathmandu, Nepal
Shkrela Legal SolutionsTirana, Albania
Neneng Law OfficeDouala, Cameroon
Free Consultation: 30 mins
Browse business visa law firms by country
Refine your search by selecting a country.
Business Visa Legal Questions answered by Lawyers
Browse our 2 legal questions about Business Visa and the lawyer answers, or ask your own questions for free.
- What business categories are eligible for BOI promotion in Thailand?
- To gain BOI Thailand promotion, your business must fall within one of the eight stated business categories: Agriculture and agricultural products Light industry Services and public utility Chemicals, paper, and plastic Technology and innovation development Electronic industry and electric appliances Metal products, machinery, and transport equipment Mining, ceramics, and basic metals
- Do I need a foreign business licence to operate a business in Thailand?
- In a Thai majority-owned limited company, where Thai nationals own at least 51% of the company's shareholding, a Foreign Business License (FBL) is not required. In contrast, a business with over 49% foreign ownership must obtain an FBL before commencing its operations in Thailand and are governed by the Foreign Business Act.