List of the best lawyers
Smart Legal Solutions
Legal guides written by Smart Legal Solutions:
- Main Legal Measures to Protect Foreign Investment in Thailand
- Legal Protection of Foreign Investment in Thailand
- The importance of the geographical indications for the Thai economy
Browse criminal litigation law firms by country
Refine your search by selecting a country.
Criminal Litigation Legal Questions answered by Lawyers
Browse our 8 legal questions about Criminal Litigation and the lawyer answers, or ask your own questions for free.
- 377 379 498A and dv
- Ask the police personnel share the complaint with you. Reply to the complaint filed by wife.
- falsely accused of damaging a phone
- If your facts are correct and you have evidence to prove otherwise. Then you will get a good judgment from the case. But you mentioned getting married to her, how do you manage litigation and doing the wedding? The fee is negotiable. But I will love to know your location. Visit our profile and send us a message
- What happens if someone surrenders to police for estafa?
- If there is a complainant, he will be charged with estafa. If the case is in court already and there's a warrant of arrest, he needs to post bail. If no such case is in court yet but a complaint is filed with the Prosecutor's office, he needs to file a counter-affidavit. In any of these instances, he needs a lawyer ASAP.
Criminal litigation is a process of infuriating a criminal defendant in a court of law. Criminal litigators come in two parties: criminal prosecutors, who present the government's case against the defendant, and criminal defense lawyers, who represent the interests of the defendant. And it has to proceed in front of a judge. But in some countries, the criminal litigation proceeds in front of both the judge and juries.
The subject of criminal litigation could be a white-collar crime, violent crimes, sex crimes and drug trafficking to DUI, traffic offenses or misdemeanors.
Criminal Litigation Lawyer
Being in a criminal litigation is a very stressful process not only you have to be pressured in court by the prosecutor, the eye from the judge and people in the court that stare at you could break your spirit. Hiring the perfect criminal litigation lawyer who can make you feel safe on and off-court is a smart thing to do. With a criminal litigation lawyer, he or she will give you not only legal advice and counseling but he or she could give you the emotional support that you need because they know how things would go and he or she could prepare you before it even happens.
The information provided on this page is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. While we strive to present accurate and up-to-date information, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or currentness of the content. Laws and regulations can change frequently, and interpretations of the law can vary. Therefore, you should consult with qualified legal professionals for specific advice tailored to your situation. We disclaim all liability for actions you take or fail to take based on any content on this page. If you find any information to be incorrect or outdated, please contact us, and we will make efforts to rectify it.