List of the best lawyers in Nairobi, Kenya
Bond Advocates LLPNairobi, Kenya
Free Consultation: 15 mins
JMK PARTNERS ADVOCATES LLPNairobi, Kenya
KN Law LLPNairobi, Kenya
Mwiti & Partners Advocates, LLPNairobi, Kenya
Khayesi Njambi & Khayesi Advocates LLPNairobi, Kenya
Lawmark Partners LLPNairobi, Kenya
Muma & Kanjama AdvocatesNairobi, Kenya
Refine your search by selecting a practice area.
Accidents & Injuries
Bankruptcy & Debt
Civil & Human Rights
Employment & Labor
Lawsuits & Disputes
Media, Technology and Telecoms
Kenya Legal Questions answered by Lawyers
Browse our 7 legal questions in Kenya and the lawyer answers, or ask your own questions for free.
- A lawyer conned me my money promising to give me an affidavit form.
- Dear Client,Greeting from Actio Global Consultancy. Your inquiry about legal fraud is well received. please send your contact number with country code to [email protected] and we will respond promptly.Best regards,Actio Global's Legal Team
- Can a lawyer who drafted a will be called to be a witness.
- For more explanations, please contact us via our phone number : +237697310576 (WhatsApp). Regards!
- My husband is on student visa and he is in Sydney Australia while am in kenya
- Hi, your question is incomplete. What is your intention? Do you want to relocate to Australia or your husband to Kenya?
Top lawyers in Nairobi, Kenya
Before selecting the best lawyer for your case in Nairobi, you need to note down all the aspects of your consultation, be sure you are not missing any important aspect.
The first thing you need to do is to define the complexity of your concern in order to identify the lawyer or law firm in Nairobi that specializes in that unique area of the law. Much as a dentist will not be the right doctor to help you with an eye infection, a divorce lawyer will not be the best choice for your boss to litigate.
After finding the law firms in Nairobi with the right expertise in your area, there are a host of other items to consider, such as the size of the company, its price range, its integrity, its proximity to you and its contact.
What questions do you have to ask a lawyer in Nairobi, Kenya, before you hire them?
Something that is supposed to come with the profession, honesty and high ethics are essential to your choice of lawyers in Nairobi, and you can take advantage of the free consultation that many lawyers and law firms in Nairobi offer. You will assess the character of your attorneys during the initial discussion. Usually they give an hour or less free consultation, make sure to ask them the following questions:
- Years practicing. Experienced lawyers will have the right approach to your issue.
- Experience in the same legal area. Be sure your chosen lawyer is expert on the same legal field of your issue.
- Success cases. Gain trust through their success cases.
- The caseload they will assign to your case. Are they free enough for your case?
- Pricing structure, essential to avoid surprise on the billing.
- Malpractice insurance. Things can get nasty, ask for malpractice responsibility.
- Special skills or certifications. Continuous education will show passion and responsibility in their procession.
- Who will be assigned to your case. Is your case going to be passed to a junior member or to the person you are directly consulting.
- How often you will be updated about your case. As much feedback as possible will be the best to have confidence in your lawyer.
- Client references.
Don’t hesitate to interview several law firms or lawyers until you find the right match in all the aspects, from the right pricing, experience and trust.
What types of lawyers can I find in Nairobi?
In Lawzana you will find a list of highly trustworthy law firms and lawyers that covers all different aspects of of the law:
- Criminal Lawyers in Nairobi
- Personal injury Lawyers in Nairobi
- Workers compensation Lawyers in Nairobi
- Bankruptcy Lawyers in Nairobi
- Family Lawyers in Nairobi
- Immigration Lawyers in Nairobi
- Estate Planning and Elder Law Lawyers in Nairobi
- Intellectual Property Lawyers in Nairobi
- Employment Lawyers in Nairobi
- Corporate Lawyers in Nairobi
- Medical Malpractice Lawyers in Nairobi
- Tax Lawyers in Nairobi
- Real Estate Lawyers in Nairobi
- Civil Litigation Lawyers in Nairobi
Review our top list of lawyers in Nairobi, Kenya, where we curated and verified only the best and trustable law firms. Read the reviews and ask for a free of charge consultation.
The information provided on this page is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. While we strive to present accurate and up-to-date information, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or currentness of the content. Laws and regulations can change frequently, and interpretations of the law can vary. Therefore, you should consult with qualified legal professionals for specific advice tailored to your situation. We disclaim all liability for actions you take or fail to take based on any content on this page. If you find any information to be incorrect or outdated, please contact us, and we will make efforts to rectify it.