List of the best lawyers
Smart Legal Solutions
Legal guides written by Smart Legal Solutions:
- Main Legal Measures to Protect Foreign Investment in Thailand
- Legal Protection of Foreign Investment in Thailand
- The importance of the geographical indications for the Thai economy
Bond Advocates LLP
Free Consultation: 15 mins
Imperial Law Associates
Free Consultation: 30 mins
Free Consultation: 30 mins
ALGaber Legal Consultancy
Browse civil rights law firms by country
Refine your search by selecting a country.
Civil Rights Legal Questions answered by Lawyers
Browse our 3 legal questions about Civil Rights and the lawyer answers, or ask your own questions for free.
- How much are court fees for a civil claim in a Thai small claims court?
- Applicable fees are based upon the claim's value and the particular court but typically do not exceed 200,000 THB. If the case is related to money or property, the court fee is 2% of the total claim amount with a maximum of THB 200,000 for claims under THB 50 million and an additional 0.1% over THB 50 million.
- Birth certificate
- Dear Client,Greeting from Actio Global Consultancy. Your inquiry about birth certificate error is well received. please send your contact number with country code to [email protected] and we will respond promptly.Best regards,Actio Global's Legal Team
- Regarding about creating an NGO in Switzerland
- Dear Client,Greeting from Actio Global Consultancy. Your inquiry about creating NGO in Switzerland is well received. please send your contact number with country code to [email protected] and we will respond promptly.Best regards,Actio Global's Legal Team
The meaning of Civil Rights can be comprehended as the democratic rights ensured to individuals by amendments to the Constitution law and others, which is passed by Parliament that allow people the rights to vote, fair treatment, and freedom from bondage.
The expense and significance of Civil rights are designed to protect everyone from improper treatment; they hold the rights to receive equal treatment including, primary education, employment, housing, public accommodations, etc.
How Can a Civil Rights Lawyer Help Me?
If you find yourself in a situation of injustice and unfairness, having expert Civil Rights Lawyers will help you because it’s what they stand for. Civil rights attorneys will help you with various tasks, starting from reviewing and researching cases, drafting legal documents, representing you in the litigation process among others, until the best outcome happens.
To find your specialized Civil Rights lawyers. Please browse here at Lawzana where we curated and verified only the best and trustable law firms. Read the reviews and don’t hesitate to ask for a free of charge consultation.
The information provided on this page is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. While we strive to present accurate and up-to-date information, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or currentness of the content. Laws and regulations can change frequently, and interpretations of the law can vary. Therefore, you should consult with qualified legal professionals for specific advice tailored to your situation. We disclaim all liability for actions you take or fail to take based on any content on this page. If you find any information to be incorrect or outdated, please contact us, and we will make efforts to rectify it.