Best Debt & Collection Lawyers
Share your needs with us, get contacted by law firms.
Free. Takes 2 min.
Or refine your search by selecting a city:
List of the best lawyers
Mwale Law Advocates LLP.Nairobi, Kenya
Smart Legal SolutionsBangkok, Thailand
Legal guides written by Smart Legal Solutions:
- Main Legal Measures to Protect Foreign Investment in Thailand
- Legal Protection of Foreign Investment in Thailand
- The importance of the geographical indications for the Thai economy
OLM Law Advocates LLPNairobi, Kenya
Free Consultation: 15 mins
GPS LegalBangkok, Thailand
Free Consultation: 15 mins
Legal guides written by GPS Legal:
- Land Ownership in Thailand: Title Deeds
- Thailand’s SMART Visa program: What you should know
- Estate planning goes beyond wills
Al Kabban & Associates Advocates and Legal ConsultantsDubai, United Arab Emirates
TIVARI Law Firm - Attorneys at LawDurrës, Albania
[DDC] DONG DU INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING, TAXES & LEGAL CONSULTING GROUP HCMC VIETNAM, A MEMBER OF ONESMP SINGAPOREHo Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Conse Law FirmTbilisi, Georgia
Livingspring SolicitorsLagos, Nigeria
Browse debt & collection law firms by country
Refine your search by selecting a country.
Debt & Collection Legal Questions answered by Lawyers
Browse our 2 legal questions about Debt & Collection and the lawyer answers, or ask your own questions for free.
- Are you allowed to humiliate people because of unpaid debt on social media?
- She is wrong to have humiliated youthat is not the right approach to recover debt owed.that which she did is known as defamation of character and you are free to take actions against herans I advice you pay her debt thank you
- Is it really possible to collect a debt thru filing a case?
- What country are you in?, yes you can make a claim in court for this in a small claims court.
Debt and Collections
Seeking payments of debts owed to you by individuals or particularly businesses sometimes is far from easy. Sometimes you may be able to settle outside of course, and sometimes you might not. Regardless of which way you choose to gain back your money, you will probably need a competent and suitable collection lawyer to help and guide you through all processes.
Debt and Collection Lawyers for Individuals and Businesses
Individuals or businesses struggling to collect money from reluctant clients can seek proper approaches and legal guidance from a collection lawyer.
A suitable collection lawyer can help you explore your collection options and come up with a holistic approach that can help you avoid going to court. All the same, if filing a collection lawsuit is your ultimate path, a proper collection lawyer can help you go through each process in a smart, strategic and fruitful way.
Hiring a collection lawyer instead of going through everything by yourself generally increases your chances of successful collections not only because there is legal action involved but because a lawyer will generally know how to speak and represent you in a more constructive and effective way, putting emotions aside and focusing only on viable options and practical matters, as debt collection can be typically frustrating and time-consuming.
To find your most suitable and proper collection lawyers, browse here at Lawzana where we curated and verified only the best and trustable law firms.
Read the reviews and don’t hesitate to ask for a free of charge consultation.