List of the best lawyers
Free Consultation: 15 mins
Legal guides written by GPS Legal:
- Land Ownership in Thailand: Title Deeds
- Thailand’s SMART Visa program: What you should know
- Estate planning goes beyond wills
Smart Legal Solutions
Legal guides written by Smart Legal Solutions:
- Main Legal Measures to Protect Foreign Investment in Thailand
- Legal Protection of Foreign Investment in Thailand
- The importance of the geographical indications for the Thai economy
Legal Services Hua Hin
ALGaber Legal Consultancy
Browse elder law law firms by service
Attorneys in related practice areas.
Browse elder law law firms by country
Refine your search by selecting a country.
Elder Law Legal Questions answered by Lawyers
Browse our 2 legal questions about Elder Law and the lawyer answers, or ask your own questions for free.
- deed poll
- Hello. Our charges for Deed Poll is SGD 70.00.
- Are there laws in the Philippines that persecute individuals guilty of medical neglect of a senior citizen?
- We understand that navigating legal matters can be complex and challenging. While we appreciate your effort in seeking guidance, it is essential to recognize that effective legal assistance often requires a thorough understanding of the specific details and nuances of your case.To ensure that we provide the most accurate and tailored advice, we kindly invite you to a more in-depth legal consultation with our team of experienced lawyers. This will allow us to delve into the particulars of your situation and offer guidance that is directly relevant to your circumstances.For scheduling a consultation, please feel free to contact us. Our team is committed to offering you the best legal support and will be more than happy to assist you.We look forward to the opportunity to serve your legal needs and thank you for considering our services.
Elder law covers the legal and practical issues that affect senior citizens. It inherently focuses on the needs of the elderly. However, their issues would need to reach the attendance of the elders’ family members, friends, and caretakers as well. Although elder law may approach various elder-related issues, some of the common ones involve; healthcare, elder abuse, end-of-life, estate planning, and guardianship arrangement.
The elder law also helps the seniors to minimize the estate tax and care options. The elders could appoint a family member or relatives to handle their healthcare and financial matters by providing the power of attorney prior to their incapacity.
As elder abuse is often an overlooked issue, elder law exists to diminish it. For instance, the elderly have a right to dignity and privacy when residing in nursing homes, and some states give elderly residents the right to choose their own physicians.
Elder Law Attorney
An attorney or a lawyer specializing in elder law can aid an elderly family member in making financial decisions and healthcare choices. Not only that, they can help to ensure the correct medical treatment and end-of-life decisions are made in agreement with the elder’s decision. Additionally, an elder law attorney can clarify the rights that the elder has in the country they are living in and ultimately act as a supporting consultant for the senior and their family members.
The information provided on this page is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. While we strive to present accurate and up-to-date information, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or currentness of the content. Laws and regulations can change frequently, and interpretations of the law can vary. Therefore, you should consult with qualified legal professionals for specific advice tailored to your situation. We disclaim all liability for actions you take or fail to take based on any content on this page. If you find any information to be incorrect or outdated, please contact us, and we will make efforts to rectify it.