List of the best lawyers in Thailand
Smart Legal SolutionsBangkok, Thailand
Legal guides written by Smart Legal Solutions:
- Main Legal Measures to Protect Foreign Investment in Thailand
- Legal Protection of Foreign Investment in Thailand
- The importance of the geographical indications for the Thai economy
GPS LegalBangkok, Thailand
Free Consultation: 15 mins
Legal guides written by GPS Legal:
- Land Ownership in Thailand: Title Deeds
- Thailand’s SMART Visa program: What you should know
- Estate planning goes beyond wills
KITTIWAT LAWYERChiang Mai, Thailand
W Law International (Thailand)Bangkok, Thailand
Free Consultation: 30 mins
Business in Siam Co., Ltd.Bangkok, Thailand
Legal & Business Consultancy in Chiang Mai [LBC CHIANGMAI]Chiang Mai, Thailand
Mahanakorn Partners Group Co., LtdBangkok, Thailand
Browse real estate law firms by service in Thailand
Thailand Attorneys in related practice areas.
Browse real estate law firms by city in Thailand
Refine your search by selecting a city.
Thailand Real Estate Legal Questions answered by Lawyers
Browse our 5 legal questions about Real Estate in Thailand and the lawyer answers, or ask your own questions for free.
- Is it possible to transfer property ownership in Thailand before the development is completed?
- If you buy a property from a developer before the development is finished, the property transfer will take place once the property development has been completed.
- Can a foreigner buy a condo unit in Thailand?
- There is no limitation in terms of nationality, and as such, any foreigner legally admitted to entering the Kingdom can buy a condominium which is generally a freehold property. It should be noted that foreigner-owned condominium units should not exceed 49% of the total space of the condominium project. Other restrictions may be applicable.
- Where in Thailand does transfer of property ownership occur?
- The transfer of property ownership registration from the owner or property developer to the buyer takes place at the land registry office after the property has been built, the contract has been signed, and all installments have been paid. The purchase price remaining balance is normally paid on the transfer day at the land registry office.