Shining Law GroupBangkok, Thailand
We have a team of experienced Thai lawyers to handle legal matters in Thailand. We assist foreign and local clients with our expertise and devotion...
Pawat & Aswin International Law OfficeBangkok, Thailand
Pawat&Aswin International Law Office is unlike any other local law firm in Thailand. We are known for being approachable and caring to our...
Cyber Lawyer Co., Ltd.บริษัท ทนายไซเบอร์ จำกัด...
HARVEY LAW GROUPBangkok, Thailand
Harvey Law Group is the world largest residency and citizenship by investment law firm. HLG originates from Montreal, Canada in 1992. HLG provides...
Fairfax Accounting Firm Company LimitedSurat Thani, Thailand
Accounting Services Koh Phangan from our team of experienced finance and accounting professionals, providing affordable solutions. Our specialists...
Legal Analytics and Advocacy (Thailand) LimitedBangkok, Thailand
We are a focused commercial practice in Bangkok, Thailand that handles transactions, disputes and compliance matters.We have 13 years’ experience...
PllK Samui Law & BusinessSurat Thani, Thailand
Welcome to PllK Samui Law and BusinessPllK Legal is an international law firm based in Samui providing legal services in Thailand with professional...
Suppaboon Co., Ltd.Bangkok, Thailand
Company Motto: “Pay attention to and take care of regular customers Instead of searching for techniques to attract new customers”Company Vision:...
Lex Prime International Law FirmBangkok, Thailand
Lex Prime is an International Boutique Law firm founded by experienced Thai lawyers, with more than 20 years of practice in legal proceedings in...
Pisut & PartnersBangkok, Thailand
Pisut & Partners is a leading international law firm based in Bangkok and having profound connections with international law firms across the...
Refine your search by selecting a practice area.
Top lawyers in Thailand
How to choose the right lawyer has never been easy, lawyers have different specialties where they focus on different types of issues.
First thing you need to do is to determine the scope of your issue to identify the lawyer or law firm specialized in that particular area of the law. Same as a dentist won’t be the best doctor to operate you from an eye issue, a lawyer specialized in divorces won’t be the best option for a litigation with your employer.
After finding the law firms in Thailand with the right experience for your matter, there are several other things to consider like, the size of the firm, their price range, their professionalism, the proximity to you and his communication.
What questions to ask a lawyer in Thailand before hiring them?
Something that is supposed to come with the profession, honesty and high ethics are essential in your selection of lawyers in Thailand, you can take advantage of the free consultation many lawyers and law firms in Thailand offer. You can determine the character of your lawyers through the initial conversation. Usually they offer an hour or less free for the consultation, be sure to make the right questions to them like:
- Years practicing. Experienced lawyers will have the right approach to your issue.
- Experience in the same legal area. Be sure your chosen lawyer is expert on the same legal field of your issue.
- Success cases. Gain trust through their success cases.
- The caseload they will assign to your case. Are they free enough for your case?
- Pricing structure, essential to avoid surprise on the billing.
- Malpractice insurance. Things can get nasty, ask for malpractice responsibility.
- Special skills or certifications. Continuous education will show passion and responsibility in their procession.
- Who will be assigned to your case. Is your case going to be passed to a junior member or to the person you are directly consulting.
- How often you will be updated about your case. As much feedback as possible will be the best to have confidence in your lawyer.
- Client references.
Don’t hesitate to interview several law firms or lawyers until you find the right match in all the aspects, from the right pricing, experience and trust.
What types of lawyers can I find in Thailand?
In Lawzana you will find a list of highly trustworthy law firms and lawyers that covers all different aspects of of the law:
- Criminal Lawyers in Thailand
- Personal injury Lawyers in Thailand
- Workers compensation Lawyers in Thailand
- Bankruptcy Lawyers in Thailand
- Family Lawyers in Thailand
- Immigration Lawyers in Thailand
- Estate Planning and Elder Law Lawyers in Thailand
- Intellectual Property Lawyers in Thailand
- Employment Lawyers in Thailand
- Corporate Lawyers in Thailand
- Medical Malpractice Lawyers in Thailand
- Tax Lawyers in Thailand
- Real Estate Lawyers in Thailand
- Civil Litigation Lawyers in Thailand
Review our top list of lawyers in Thailand, where we curated and verified only the best and trustable law firms. Read the reviews and ask for a free of charge consultation.
Ready to get Started?
Send your needs to matching lawyers and pick the best one.