SECTION 1 CO.,LTDBangkok
Section 1 Company Limited was established with the determination and dedication to provide professional services. With the ambition to be a leading...
Thai Law ConsultBangkok
Our main services are Litigation (in court) and Law Consultation both on-line and off-line. We have professional expert in every aspect of...
C.P. Sapthawee Company LimitedBangkok
Services visa and work permit and Immigration law family law criminal & civil law
Smart Legal SolutionsBangkok
Smart Legal Solutions Co., Ltd. is a Thai law firm located in the heart of Bangkok and formed by an expert team of lawyers with extensive knowledge...
ILAWASIA , a full service Thai law firm, was established in April 2011 located in Bangkok Thailand by Mr.Somphob Rodboon, an experienced litigator....
Aphiwat Bualoi Law OfficeChiang Mai
Welcome to Aphiwatlaw, the friendly and efficient legal services provider in Chiang Mai specialising in helping English speaking clients access...
CICS & Partners LtdBangkok
stablished in early 2011 by two partners, each with over 15 years of professional experience, CICS & Partners Ltd is a Thai law firm providing a...
Sorasak Law Office and International Advisors LimitedSorasak Law Office and International Consultants Limited started legal services in 2003 with a...
Prime Consulting LtdBangkok
We can be your one stop service for your business start up in Thailand or property acquisition in Thailand. We also have options and solutions...
With over 55-year history, ILCT was one of the pioneer international law offices engaging in the business law practice in Thailand. We have earned...
Refine your search by selecting a practice area.
Top lawyers in Thailand
How to choose the right lawyer has never been easy, lawyers have different specialties where they focus on different types of issues.
First thing you need to do is to determine the scope of your issue to identify the lawyer or law firm specialized in that particular area of the law. Same as a dentist won’t be the best doctor to operate you from an eye issue, a lawyer specialized in divorces won’t be the best option for a litigation with your employer.
After finding the law firms in Thailand with the right experience for your matter, there are several other things to consider like, the size of the firm, their price range, their professionalism, the proximity to you and his communication.
What questions to ask a lawyer in Thailand before hiring them?
Something that is supposed to come with the profession, honesty and high ethics are essential in your selection of lawyers in Thailand, you can take advantage of the free consultation many lawyers and law firms in Thailand offer. You can determine the character of your lawyers through the initial conversation. Usually they offer an hour or less free for the consultation, be sure to make the right questions to them like:
- Years practicing. Experienced lawyers will have the right approach to your issue.
- Experience in the same legal area. Be sure your chosen lawyer is expert on the same legal field of your issue.
- Success cases. Gain trust through their success cases.
- The caseload they will assign to your case. Are they free enough for your case?
- Pricing structure, essential to avoid surprise on the billing.
- Malpractice insurance. Things can get nasty, ask for malpractice responsibility.
- Special skills or certifications. Continuous education will show passion and responsibility in their procession.
- Who will be assigned to your case. Is your case going to be passed to a junior member or to the person you are directly consulting.
- How often you will be updated about your case. As much feedback as possible will be the best to have confidence in your lawyer.
- Client references.
Don’t hesitate to interview several law firms or lawyers until you find the right match in all the aspects, from the right pricing, experience and trust.
What types of lawyers can I find in Thailand?
In Lawzana you will find a list of highly trustworthy law firms and lawyers that covers all different aspects of of the law:
- Criminal Lawyers in Thailand
- Personal injury Lawyers in Thailand
- Workers compensation Lawyers in Thailand
- Bankruptcy Lawyers in Thailand
- Family Lawyers in Thailand
- Immigration Lawyers in Thailand
- Estate Planning and Elder Law Lawyers in Thailand
- Intellectual Property Lawyers in Thailand
- Employment Lawyers in Thailand
- Corporate Lawyers in Thailand
- Medical Malpractice Lawyers in Thailand
- Tax Lawyers in Thailand
- Real Estate Lawyers in Thailand
- Civil Litigation Lawyers in Thailand
Review our top list of lawyers in Thailand, where we curated and verified only the best and trustable law firms. Read the reviews and ask for a free of charge consultation.
Ready to get Started?
Send your needs to matching lawyers and pick the best one.