Paskorn Law Office Co., Ltd.Phuket, Thailand
The Phuket office of Paskorn Law Office is the second branch of this professional and experienced legal consultancy and litigation firm.Established...
Veritas LawBangkok, Thailand
Veritas Law is a full-service independent law firm in Thailand found by Mr. Ruengrit Pooprasert, a well-known Thai lawyer who had...
Thai Law ConsultBangkok, Thailand
Our main services are Litigation (in court) and Law Consultation both on-line and off-line. We have professional expert in every aspect of...
Chiang Mai Lawyer Online by Ana Law and Business.Chiang Mai, Thailand
Chiang Mai Lawyer Online is a Thai law and business firm based in Chiang Mai. Our goal is to give clients peace of mind so they can focus on growing...
AD Legal FirmChiang Mai, Thailand
AD Legal Firm is a firm that specializes in serving the legal & accounting needs of small to medium businesses, and their owners, directors, and...
Cyber Lawyer Co., Ltd.บริษัท ทนายไซเบอร์ จำกัด...
KNSAT Legal & Tax Co., Ltd.Bangkok, Thailand
KNSAT has extensive experiences in commercial, corporate, merger and acquisition, real estate, labour, foreign investments, Board of Investment,...
Antares AdvisoryBangkok, Thailand
Antares Advisory, part of Antares Group, is a full-service independent law firm founded in Bangkok in 2002. Since then, we provide consistently...
Legal & Business Consultancy in Chiang Mai [LBC CHIANGMAI]Chiang Mai, Thailand
Our firm, Legal and Business Consultancy in Chiang Mai (LBC. – Chiang Mai). We are an Official Law Firm from the Lawyers Council of Thailand Under...
Prime Consulting LtdBangkok, Thailand
We also speak French, Cantonese, and Madarin. Please visit our website (www.primeconsulting-th.com) for contact details.nous parlons aussi français....
Refine your search by selecting a practice area.
Top lawyers in Thailand
How to choose the right lawyer has never been easy, lawyers have different specialties where they focus on different types of issues.
First thing you need to do is to determine the scope of your issue to identify the lawyer or law firm specialized in that particular area of the law. Same as a dentist won’t be the best doctor to operate you from an eye issue, a lawyer specialized in divorces won’t be the best option for a litigation with your employer.
After finding the law firms in Thailand with the right experience for your matter, there are several other things to consider like, the size of the firm, their price range, their professionalism, the proximity to you and his communication.
What questions to ask a lawyer in Thailand before hiring them?
Something that is supposed to come with the profession, honesty and high ethics are essential in your selection of lawyers in Thailand, you can take advantage of the free consultation many lawyers and law firms in Thailand offer. You can determine the character of your lawyers through the initial conversation. Usually they offer an hour or less free for the consultation, be sure to make the right questions to them like:
- Years practicing. Experienced lawyers will have the right approach to your issue.
- Experience in the same legal area. Be sure your chosen lawyer is expert on the same legal field of your issue.
- Success cases. Gain trust through their success cases.
- The caseload they will assign to your case. Are they free enough for your case?
- Pricing structure, essential to avoid surprise on the billing.
- Malpractice insurance. Things can get nasty, ask for malpractice responsibility.
- Special skills or certifications. Continuous education will show passion and responsibility in their procession.
- Who will be assigned to your case. Is your case going to be passed to a junior member or to the person you are directly consulting.
- How often you will be updated about your case. As much feedback as possible will be the best to have confidence in your lawyer.
- Client references.
Don’t hesitate to interview several law firms or lawyers until you find the right match in all the aspects, from the right pricing, experience and trust.
What types of lawyers can I find in Thailand?
In Lawzana you will find a list of highly trustworthy law firms and lawyers that covers all different aspects of of the law:
- Criminal Lawyers in Thailand
- Personal injury Lawyers in Thailand
- Workers compensation Lawyers in Thailand
- Bankruptcy Lawyers in Thailand
- Family Lawyers in Thailand
- Immigration Lawyers in Thailand
- Estate Planning and Elder Law Lawyers in Thailand
- Intellectual Property Lawyers in Thailand
- Employment Lawyers in Thailand
- Corporate Lawyers in Thailand
- Medical Malpractice Lawyers in Thailand
- Tax Lawyers in Thailand
- Real Estate Lawyers in Thailand
- Civil Litigation Lawyers in Thailand
Review our top list of lawyers in Thailand, where we curated and verified only the best and trustable law firms. Read the reviews and ask for a free of charge consultation.
Ready to get Started?
Send your needs to matching lawyers and pick the best one.