List of the best lawyers
Bond Advocates LLP
Free Consultation: 15 mins
Free Consultation: 15 mins
Legal guides written by GPS Legal:
- Land Ownership in Thailand: Title Deeds
- Thailand’s SMART Visa program: What you should know
- Estate planning goes beyond wills
Smart Legal Solutions
Legal guides written by Smart Legal Solutions:
- Main Legal Measures to Protect Foreign Investment in Thailand
- Legal Protection of Foreign Investment in Thailand
- The importance of the geographical indications for the Thai economy
Browse wrongful termination law firms by country
Refine your search by selecting a country.
Wrongful Termination Legal Questions answered by Lawyers
Browse our 3 legal questions about Wrongful Termination and the lawyer answers, or ask your own questions for free.
- Retrenchment vs Redundancy
- We would need more details of your case in order to make a proper assessment. You may reach out to us via our website or through email.
- Is it illegal to lay off an employee when sick
- Hello and thank you for contacting SK Solicitors, a full service law firm based in Lagos, Nigeria.Kindly let us know how we can help you to solve your legal needs and before we can render legal advice service, you will be required to pay consultancy fees.Kindly read more about our legal services on our website at: www.sk-solicitorsng.com and send us an email to: [email protected] or chat with us on WhatsApp at: +234 0806-809-5282 for legal advisory service.Thanks, Kingsley Izimah, Esq.
- Wrongfully suspended from work
- Hi, we will be glad to assist and to help you with your case, kindly call or chat on WhatsApp with me at: 0806-809-5282 or send email to: [email protected] and please visit our website at: www.sk-solicitorsng.com to read more about our legal services.Thank you and best regards,Kingsley Izimah, Esq.SK Solicitors
Wrongful dismissal is also referred to as wrongful termination or wrongful discharge, is a situation in which an employee's contract of employment has been terminated by the employer. Laws governing wrongful termination vary according to the terms of the contract of employment, as well as under the laws and public policies of the jurisdiction.
Being discharged from your job position due to discrimination, retaliation, reporting a violation of law to government authorities, employee's refusal to commit an illegal act, and the employer is not following the company's own termination procedures are forms of wrongful termination.
Labor Law Lawyers
If you discover that you are the victim of wrongful dismissal, seeking aid from a labor law lawyer who is an expert in wrongful termination will help you find the best solution to get the justice you deserve.
First, they will help you negotiate with the company but if the issue escalates into a lawsuit, the lawyer will represent you in the court of law and help you win the case.
The information provided on this page is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. While we strive to present accurate and up-to-date information, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or currentness of the content. Laws and regulations can change frequently, and interpretations of the law can vary. Therefore, you should consult with qualified legal professionals for specific advice tailored to your situation. We disclaim all liability for actions you take or fail to take based on any content on this page. If you find any information to be incorrect or outdated, please contact us, and we will make efforts to rectify it.